The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

European Release of LBT 11

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
You've probably discussed this already but I've been away and was wondering if there have been any developments with this issue =p (woah.. too formal.. oh well)
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey Neworder!

No news as such on Europe's release of #11. I can imagine the release dates will be pretty much the same as last year. The UK's arrival will be likely to be around mid-September time (DVD region 2) and I'm sure the rest of Europe will be anything up to a month afterwards (Region 3). That's the way it normally works out. I have a few links I'm tapping into but no leads yet...might need a little while longer for them to update their resources.

If I find out anything...I'll let you know.  ;)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Tks (=

Btw... I thought all europe was region 2 =x

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No probs Neworder!

Erm...in actual fact you're right about the DVD regions! My bad on that one! :rolleyes: Europe is now Region 2 as is Japan, Egypt and South Africa but still, coz of the format translations, the rest of Europe tend to get US released articles, DVDs etc a couple of week after the UK. This may have changed also in recent times but that's how the previous few launches worked.

Here a link to Amazon that shows the different DVD regions. Might be helpful for future reference

Amazon's DVD Region scheme
Amazon's DVD Region scheme

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I thought Japan was region 1....must've changed their codes recently.  :huh:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I got LBT  11 from USA. I couldn't be bothered to wait again for almost 9 months for LBT 11. it is sooooo annoying they take so long to let it be put in other regions while other films it another story...

-Threehorn

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know the feeling. And now I've got a multi-regional DVD player...i can order them straight from the States!  :^.^:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OK...got info from Play.com that the European release of LBT 11: Invasion of the Tinysauruses has been announced for the 19th of Sept '05. This is region 2 I'm talking about but I'm not sure if that is just for the UK coz play.com is a UK based site for Movies, Games and Videos etc.

Pencil it into your diaries LBT fans ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
With most people opting to get region free players these days, I'd say the companies that sell only the region 2 dvd lose more money because of such a long waiting period when it's remarkably simple to just buy another region and watch it nine months sooner..

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Sep 19 th? Cool, too bad I won't be longing for that day to come =p (school starts 3 days earlier =X)

Platvoet en zijn Vriendjes

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime
Just saw that LBT 11 will be released in The Netherlands on 8th of september check bol.com

Finally!!  :D