The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst children's shows you've seen (besides LBT?)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Hey guys. I was just wondering what are some of the worst children's shows you've seen? Just being curious.

NOTE: Please post under certain precautions. If you want to disagree, feel free, open a debate, whatever, but PLEASE don't take steps to hurting members!

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
It would have to be either 'Bill And Ben The Flowerpot Men' or 'The Tweenies'. If I'm flipping channels and I see one of them on, my skin crawls. Something about them really creeps me out  :(

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
The Battletoads Pilot.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Has anyone ever seen Mega Babies? That show was something else...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Baby Loony Toons.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Although there's a lot of people who like it, I was never a big fan of The Ren & Stimpy Show either, even as a kid. Even the title I think it unappealing. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I never really liked Bubble Guppies.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
It would have to be either 'Bill And Ben The Flowerpot Men' or 'The Tweenies'. If I'm flipping channels and I see one of them on, my skin crawls. Something about them really creeps me out  :(

LOL I loved the Tweenies growing up! Looking back they were pretty creepy, but my soft nostalgic heart still loves the big silly things. :bestsharptooth

Growing up watching Cbeebies, the Fimbles freaked me out. So did Boobah, apparently :thinking Can't remember many others. Though a certain episode of Spongebob turned me off that show for YEARS :RedclawTerrified So I wasn't a fan of that one growing up.
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Thomas and Friends All Engines Go. Do I even need to explain myself. Mattel has completely destroyed Thomas The Tank Engine and it aggravates me. :ceramad

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It would have to be either 'Bill And Ben The Flowerpot Men' or 'The Tweenies'. If I'm flipping channels and I see one of them on, my skin crawls. Something about them really creeps me out  :(

LOL I loved the Tweenies growing up! Looking back they were pretty creepy, but my soft nostalgic heart still loves the big silly things. :bestsharptooth

Growing up watching Cbeebies, the Fimbles freaked me out. So did Boobah, apparently :thinking Can't remember many others. Though a certain episode of Spongebob turned me off that show for YEARS :RedclawTerrified So I wasn't a fan of that one growing up.
Does the Spongebob episode happen to be House Fancy?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 07:00:40 PM by LittleDas75 »

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile

Does the Spongebob episode happen to be House Fancy?

I was actually referring to "Wormy". That episode is why I don't like butterflies :rhett_ohno
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
breadwinners,sanjay & craig,the cramp twins,and the elsagate animations from youtube

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile