The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic World: Battle at Big Rock

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! An all new short film has been released for Jurassic World yesterday night on television actually, and on YouTube about 18 hours ago at the time this post is being made. It's funny, because yesterday was the first time I was able to watch the 2015 Jurassic World movie in (almost) it's entirety, and I also get a bonus feature to boot after the showing. It was aired on the FX channel for me, not sure about you guys though. :p

Without further ado, enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvpOGdQ

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well that is pretty interesting as it gives an idea of how everyday life has changed following the events of the end of Fallen Kingdom. Those clips during the credits were quite humorous as well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just in case anyone else didn't watch it yet, this paragraph will be hidden.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Indeed, Flathead770. A world that coexists with dinosaurs can be interesting, exciting, but also dangerous at the same time as you saw with the clip where the Allosaurus attacked the family. Although, they probably could've made it out in better condition if it weren't for the baby crying at the worst (yet convenient) time possible. Did anyone wanted to shut the baby up, or only me? Those crossbow skills from the little girl and the knowledge that she possesses about dinosaurs are amazing. She saved her entire family from that carnivore. And I do agree with you on those clips in the end credits. It was interesting to see little anecdotes of normal life from the perspective of other people. Poor driver, instead of hitting a deer, he hits a Stegosaurus and flies off the side of the mountain. :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
MY DREAMS OF A LIVE-ACTION "CADILLACS AND DINOSAURS" MOVIE IS COMING TRUE.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I haven't seen Fallen Kingdom, but still, very suspenseful. For a short video, I was genuinely nervous and tense while watching it. I thought for sure that poor Greg had been devoured, but then I laughed at the end when he slowly walked out from his still-intact trailer.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I haven't seen Fallen Kingdom, but still, very suspenseful. For a short video, I was genuinely nervous and tense while watching it. I thought for sure that poor Greg had been devoured, but then I laughed at the end when he slowly walked out from his still-intact trailer.

Me neither. I have only watched the original trilogy of Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park II: The Lost World, and Jurassic Park III. I have watched the Jurassic World 2015 movie however, which was actually the same day that this short video came out. Have you watched the original three Jurassic Park movies yet StardustSoldier?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Yep. Like you, I've seen the original three films along with Jurassic World. I even got to see Jurassic World in theatres. :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
It was Jurassictastic short. It had some of the rekindled suspense of the the first Jurassic Park, but Colin Trevorrow dialed it down. I never feared for the family in their trailer. Greg Disappearing had that “where’s the goat?” Or “O Mr. Arnold” feel.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Check out this fan made poster:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBEa0a

Zoom in to see what makes up the Rex skeleton. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith