The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The GoF Apocolypse!

vonboy · 39 · 6589

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good grief!  Can't we ever go somewhere new without some rockheads chasing us?!" Cera barked as she scooped up Ducky and ran after Littlefoot.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Wait for me guys!" Chomper yelled out as he sprinted after them. He wasn't sure how all of them got where they were, especially all of the villains including Sharptooth whom he thought was dead, but he sure wasn't going to stick around to find out.

"Those brats must be heading to the Gang of Five members!" Ozzy yelled. "After them! We can't let them warn the humans!" Ozzy started to chase after the children with evil intent. You're not escaping me this time weed whackers

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Strut followed them. Despite the fact that he was quite a bit less fit than his brother, he was still a fast runner.

"Ozzie! What are we going to do once we catch them?" he asked as he chased them.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Petrie was flying above Littlefoot's head, keeping up with his friends, but also pacing himself so he doesn't fly ahead of his friends. "What we do?"

-------------------

Pterano popped his head out of the portal, looking around curiously. "What the hey?" he asked himself, taking a step out of the portal.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We're going to finish what we started the last time we were in the Great Valley!" Ozzy answered his brother. "We are going to get rid of them once and for all, starting with that longneck and his sharptooth pet!"

Chomper could overhear the egg eaters from behind him, and it only made him even more afraid. "Keep running guys! They're still after us!"

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mr. Grosvenor just watched the chaos unfold. It happened so fast, he didn't really have time to give any orders. He suddenly jumped up, though, when he noticed everyone was heading towards the GoF Community. "No, you idiots, don't let them get to the GoF!"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
No sooner than when Pterano exited did the two fast biters Screech and Thud come pouncing out of the portal, flying right over his hand and landing on the ground in front of him.  Sniffing about they quickly drew their attention to the running children, their usual targets. Without even an order to both ran after the young ones at full speed.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strut stopped running as he passed by a rock. He then picked it up and heaved it at the running dinosaurs.

"Ozzy!" he shouted. "Why are chasing them if we can just throw rocks at them?"

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Back at the GoF Community, Malte was getting ready to hit the sack for the night. As he headed to his room, he just sputtered out to everyone. "I really need some sleep, everyone. I've been up so much lately with all of this history research and what all for my classes. Don't wake me up unless it's important, okay?"

Brekclub was staying up, watching a Saw movie marathon.

Just a short distance away, the Gang was nearing the humble little community, with the LBT villains not far behind.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
PanickyPetrie, also known as Adriel, was in his room, watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He turned his head to look out his window for a second, and then turned back to the TV. His eyes went wide as he could have sworn he saw Petrie, flying right at him.

It turned out it wasn't his imagination, and froze as time stood still as he watched as Petrie flew closer and closer.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, a young lass by the name of Hannah was in her room drawing a sketch of the Land Before Time character Pterano and her original character, a flyer named Devon.

While Jedi472, who had been away from the Gang Of Five community for a fairly long time, was rewriting some chapters of his Star Wars Land Before Time crossover story.

And Nick22 was posting on the various RP's that he was participating in.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
As Petrie drew nearer, he ended up slamming his beak into the window. Adriel made a ginormous Nostalgia Critic jawdrop and he bursts out of his room and barges into Hannah's room. "Hannah! Come quick! You might want to see this!" he said, tugging on her shirt.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rytho made his way through the portal a moment later.

"What the hell?" he muttered out loud as he looked around.  He then noticed a band of bad-looking dinosaurs, some of them sharpteeth, were pursuing the children he knew back home.

"Hey!  Keep your claws off them!" he shouted as he sped off in their direction.  Being an athletic and full-grown swimmer, he quickly caught up to Screech and Thud.  

"Heads up!" he cracked before he popped Thud on the head, causing him to fall in ront of Screech.  "Take that, you b******!"  He continued to speed after the others, hoping to stop more villians.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper managed to catch up to Petrie and helped him up. "Petrie, are you okay?" He looked up and saw a very tall, very strange object in front of him. He had never seen anything like it, but it towered over him like Saurus Rock. "What the heck is this?" He placed his claws on the object and gasped. It was hard, solid yet smooth. Even more amazing, he could see right through it. He noticed a figure had run through it and his eyes widened. "Was that one of who we are supposed to help?" Chomper quickly turned back and noticed the villains were getting closer. He turned around and started banging on the hard surface calling out. "Hello? Hello? Anybody in there? Please help us!"

Strut noticed that the children had already reached the GOF community, and he gritted his teeth. "We can't let them join together!" he yelled out.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What!" Hannah asked as she turned to Adriel only to find a young pteranodon and tyrannosaur outside the window. "You're kidding" she said in shock.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At Ozzie's words, Strut put on a burst of speed to try and catch up to the children.

-------------------

Inside the GOF, Cancerian Tiger had just come back from her daily run. As she wiped the sweat from her forehead, she went to the kitchen to get a drink.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
The hit in the head from a Dinosaur Rytho's size has almost totally knocked Thud out, but it discombobulated him enough to cause him to fall over right in front of Screech thus tripping the blue Fast Bitter. Rather then get back up and join the chase the two then spent the next few seconds hissing and growling at each other for the screw up.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Brekclub opened his door for a moment to yell at his noisy neighbors. "Hey, keep it down over there! The silent scenes aren't as fun with you guys yelling at the top of your lungs!" He paused for a monent when he saw something purple in the other door. "Ch...Chomper? Holy crap, man! It's Chomper! What's going on here!?""

Chronicler was supposed to be studying tonight, buy he was passed out on his couch, since he was so tired from the 7 straight nights of studying.

While the LBT group was heading to the GoF community, a tan rhamphorhynchus (Whatever that is) stepped out of the portal. His name was Jared. "Oh my god, what's going on!?" He took to the skies, but stayed at a distance for now.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Curse you, double post glitch!
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)