The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53031

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Here we go, we have all the required characters taken at this point.)

The sun rose one morning over the Pride Lands.  Kiara felt a ray of light go over her eye.

"Morning Kovu," she said, nudging on the dark-furred lion sleeping next to her.

"Morning Kiara," Kovu replied with a smile.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Simba felt the rising sun, warming his body slowly. He laid next to Nala who still slept. Should I wake her up now? Nah, I¥ll let her sleep, thought Simba as he walked over to the river to get a drink.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It was as Nala stretched within her sleep that she noticed she could actually stretch more than usual without bumping into Simba and hearing his mumbled complaints. Cracking one eye open she noticed he had left.

She smirked to herself, "Wow, becoming an early riser, who knew" she whispered as she stood and stretched awake herself.

She spotted her daughter and son-in-law over on the other end of the cave and smiled. Kiara had found a mate, it was a step closer to her one day taking on as Queen and Nala knew that soon, today even if time permitted, she would have to continue on in guiding her daughter to one day be the leader of the hunting party.

For now though she let them rest and walked outside of the cave to greet the day.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Simba finished drinking he turned around to see how Nala is doing. But he already saw her then, coming outside the cave. "Goodmorning sweetheard", he said as he walked over and nuzzled her. "Hope you had a nice sleep".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Morning daddy," Kiara smiled, she and Kovu walking up to the current King and Queen.

Kovu gave Kiara a little nuzzle. "What say the 4 of us go hunting?" Kovu asked.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki awoke with a small yawn. He stretched and looked over at his mom who was still asleep. Ramiki quietly tip toed past his mom. She could get kinda cranky if woken up to early.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Morning Ramiki," Kovu smiled to his nephew, "How are you doing today?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki who was still half asleep walked over to Kovu. "Good morning Uncie Kovu" Rimiki said in mid yawn and nuzzled his paw happily with a purr. "How are you today?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh good," Kovu smiled.

Kiara walked up to her parents. "Mom...daddy....I have some news for you," she said with a smile.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes I did" Nala told Simba, nuzzling him back before the others came out. She smiled down at little Ramiki yet then turned as Kiara said she had news for them. "Oh, and what would that be, dear?" she asked.

That twing of motherly intuitions which told her she knew the answer already was in overdrive yet she decided to just let Kiara tell them whatever this news was.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's just say...you're gonna be grandparents soon," Kiara smiled to her parents.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What you and Kovu will be parents soon? Congratulations! It's gonna be so great you guys are gonna make such great parents" Ramiki said happily. Getting so happy over the fact that now someday he'll have other cubs to play with. It could get kinda lonely being one of the only cubs in the pridelands.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you," Kovu said to his nephew. "How's your mother doing?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well I think she's doing ok. All though I can't really answer for her. " Ramiki said.

Just then Vitani awoke with a yawn and Ramiki playfully pounced on to Vitani and showered her with kisses and nuzzles. Vitani laughed. "Good morning Sweetheart" She said nuzzling Ramiki's little cheek and then gave him a lick.

Ramiki jumped off his mom's chest.

"Good morning Kovu, Good morning Kiari" She said and

"Mom, hey mom guess what. I just heard Kovu and Kiari were expecting cubs" Ramiki said.

"Really? Oh, Kovu that's wonderful" Vitani said happily.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nala looked surprised yet then smiled, "Oh Kiara that's great news" she said, stepping forward to nuzzle her daughter. She then smiled over at Simba, "Hear that, you're going to be a grandfather soon".

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Simba at first couldn¥t believe what he just heard. He expected something like that before, but that it would come this soon.. "WOW", "that¥s just great Kiara. I am so glad for you.", he said with a smile and nuzzled her. "I am really happy about this news. And yes, I am becoming grandfather. And you¥ll become grandmother," he said as he looked at Nala and nuzzling her as well.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And according to Rafiki....two cubs are expected!" Kiara revealed happily.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nala smiled back, "Yes...oh I wonder if my own mother felt this old at the news on Kiara!" she sighed. Her smile was still happy though.

~~~~

Meanwhile, not far from Pride rock a small little lioness cub stalked through the grass, trying to be as quiet as she could. She'd often had to feed off the left overs of left overs of kills long since left by all scavengers since a small cub on her own, like herself, could never have fought off anyone.

It had been getting old though, and the sight of the small antelope about her own age looked...doable, and the prospect of fresh meat that wasn't a mouse was just too good to pass up.

Slowly Hali crept even closer, unaware that this was technically hunting another's lands and she would be forced, when and if found out, to hope the king was benevolent about such things.

Soon she got within striking distance and noticed that the young one had wandered far from where his herd could notice before it was too late, hopefully; grown antelopes were another thing she couldn't hope to fight.

Leaping out, Hali gripped the young antelope about the foot and struggled to pull him down...it was easier when she was thinking it through though. Now, in actual execution, the antelope just kicked and bellowed loudly, causing a loud bellow to sound from his herd as they rushed over to investigate.

As they charged forward, Hali released her grip and backed up, hoping they wouldn't attack...maybe she could disappear in the grass...

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not far from where Hali was hunting, a leopard was calmly lying on the branch of a large tree, watching the peaceful sunrise bringing a new light to the savanna.  But that peace was soon broken when he heard the sound of a young antelope bellowing for help.  The pride couldn't have made it this far so fast without him noticing.  He turned his head and could rarely make out a small lion cub cowering back from the herd of antelope, now starting to move in on the little predator.  Whoever that cub is, it's in trouble, he thought.

Getting up to his feet, he threw his head back and roared as loud as he could...

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The antelope, having just arrived and spotted out the small blur responsible for their young member's distress, frowned sharply. Of course if it had been Simba's pride they were allowed to fight back in defense in anyway possible, but even then resentment wouldn't have set in at the way the Circle of Life worked.

the pride wouldn't have singled out a young calf first though, so that had been suspicious enough, and now that they spotted an unfamiliar cub...well their harsh gazes seemed to forget it was a cub and one stomped forward.

"We don't take kindly to..." he began, before a roar brought the heads of  all the antelopes up and spotting the leopard they decided explaining themselves was anything but important at that moment.

Turning, and the mother of the young antelope shooing her son off since he only had a small cut, the herd made their way off away from where the predator's were.

Hali slowly rose from the grass and sighed. She next turned to see if she could spot whoever had scared off the herd.