The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 52958

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As the herd finally left, Matsu leaped from the trees and strolled over to where the cub stood.  He looked her over quick enough to see that she wasn't familiar to him.  "A little courageous, or hard-headed, for a lion cub to hunt a herd like that alone, aren't we?" he said sternly, and then sat down.  "I don't think I've seen you before.  One of the pride's new cubs just out adventuring?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is it just me, or do you smell a lion cub nearby?" Kiara asked. "And I'm not talking about Ramiki."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali glanced up, giving a nervous smile. This leopard didn't seem like he would hurt her, but he did have a point as to her behavior.

"Um...no sir" she said, "I guess that's where it get's worse" she admitted, "I'm not s'pose ta be here probably, I don't have a herd, haven't for...my whole life I guess" she shrugged

~~~~

Nala turned at her daughter's words and sniffed the air, "Yes...there is an unfamiliar scent in the air..." she said. She frowned, "I'll take some of the lionesses and investigate" she told Simba yet also left room in the statement for his thoughts on this plan, though she doubted the scent of a cub nearby could be any kind of trap of any kind.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki could smell it too the scent was strong it did smell like another lion cub. This was his big chance to find another cub to play with. Maybe they could even be best friends. But, Vitani what would she say? He knew that his mom wouldn't like it if he had just wandered off. So Ramiki would have to be a little bit sneaky. He tiptoed past Vitani who was turned around still talking to Kovu.

He ran off it wasn't that Ramiki was gonna do anything to bad. He knew his way around the pridelands and it wasn't as if he was going to explore beyond the pridelands but he really wanted to maybe find this other cub so that they might be able to be friends.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A solitary lIon entered the Pridelands from the south. He was a young adult male, and his likeness to the king was uncanny.. this was Kopa, Simbbas first-born son, and elder brother to Kiara. the Outsiders had pushed him off a cliff when he was a cub, luckily, a wandering mystic had caiught him, before he had hit the water. He had grown up under the mystic Nuteri's guidance, and now he was going home..
-
Come on young Kopa.. i am not as young as I used to be" Nuteri said. "You do realize your return will throw the line oof sucession into chaos. Your sister will have to yield her place as next in line to you.."
_
Does she have a mate?' Kopa asked. "Kovu, I think his name is..' Nuteri replied. "Come, lets head to Pride Rock and introduce ourselves.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I'll go follow Nala," Kovu said.

"Ok, but just be careful," Kiara called to her mate.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa, continued walking at a rapid clip. memories of his childhood came rushing back to him. he had played in that stream frequently as a cub, he remembered his father laughing as he looked on.. "I've missed a lot" he said sadly.
_
You can malke up for it.." Nuteri replied. "Ah I see the king now!" A large smile broke on his face. 'fATHER! Kopa roared loudly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"Alright dear, do so. But wait." Simba raised his head and smelt in the air one more time. "There are more then just one scent. And one of them is kinda familiar to me." That was just the moment as Kopa called out for him. "Kopa? What in all means??". This was really his first born son. He couldn¥t trust his eyes. He was so happy, that he made a jump and ran over to Kopa to gave him a friendly punch with his paw and a big nuzzle. "I am so glad you are back", he said as a tear ran down his cheek.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa hugged his father. " Father! It is so good to see you.. I'm ready to take my place in the pridelands! This is my rescuer and Mentor Nuteri' Kopa pointed to the older Babbon.
_ My lord<' Nuteri bowed ti Simba. " Young Kopa here has come back to Succeed you as king.."
_
Wait! how can I be king?' Kopa Protested. 'You are the first born, and have the rightful claim. Kiara and Kovu will have to wait thier turn.." Nuteri replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kopa?!" Kiara said amazed, surprised to see her brother.

Kovu came back to Pride Rock by this point.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Little sister!" Kopa exclaimed, rushing up to her and giving her a brotherly hug and kiss. "We've actually never met.. You were born after the Outsiders pushed me off a cliff.. I'm interested to meet your mate.. its Kovu, right?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is," Kovu smiled, waling up. "Greetings."

Kiara nuzzled her brother back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa shook paws with his brother-in-law. "Nice to meet you.. You are a former Outsider correct?" Kopa paused. "You weren't even born, when they tried to kill me, so I have no quarrel with you..   Your mother is another matter.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She's dead..." Kovu explained.  Then he did he best to avoid making this reunion sad.

"I think you know my sister Vitani, she was still alive then, but she told me she wasn't in on the plan. She told me she even found you cute."

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uhhhhhhh......... Hi Kopa" Vitani said shyly as she saw Kopa walk up Pride Rock. "Yeah, Kovu's right. I didn't know anything about it. And even when I did I tried to stop them but they didn't listen to me. I even wanted to make sure you were ok. But, me being an outsider cub they stopped me and told me if I even tried to help you they'd kill me. I'm just glad that you're ok Kopa."

All Vitani could do was blush when Kovu had said that. "Kovu" She whispered blushing even more .

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thats is fortunate for your mother , because if she was not already dead, I'd have her executed for trying to kill me. Vitani was a cub then, correct, so she's either around my age or a bit older.." Kopa mused.
_
Those that did that to you are dead" Nuteri replied. "And those who are here with us, will ensure that no one ever attempts to kill you again Kopa..Kova and vitani are your family now, they would never wish harm on you.."
 I'd glad to hear that Vitani' Kopa nodded as he herad what Vitani had said. You have a mate now, correct?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have nothing against you," Kovu assured.

"After all these years...we're one big (soon to be bigger) happy family again," Kiara smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You are going to be an Uncle soon... around the same time you take the throne, you will become an uncle" Nuteri smiled, and Kopa looked at Kiara. "You two have been busy" He grinned, making Kovu turn a little red.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"No pride, huh?" Matsu replied, then shrugged.  "Better than an Outsider, I suppose."  He turned and looked across the land towards Pride Rock, when he caught a glimpse of gold coming their way.  "Word gets around fast here.  It'll have to be the decision of the royal family on whether or not you should stay here.  And it looks like we won't be waiting long..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess...." Kovu agreed with a little laugh.

"So Kopa, what have you been doing since the incident?" Kiara asked.