The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 52960

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been under the guidance of Nuteri here.. he kept me away until the Outsiders were dealt with, and then it would be safe for me to return.." Kopa said. He was larger than Kovu, roughly the same size as simba. he had a pleasant face, and had a kind nature, Nuteri had taught him to be in tune with the fates and the circle of Life, and he had strove to be ready to return as soon as he had reached maturity..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 18 2009 on  03:51 PM
"Thats is fortunate for your mother , because if she was not already dead, I'd have her executed for trying to kill me. Vitani was a cub then, correct, so she's either around my age or a bit older.." Kopa mused.
_
Those that did that to you are dead" Nuteri replied. "And those who are here with us, will ensure that no one ever attempts to kill you again Kopa..Kova and vitani are your family now, they would never wish harm on you.."
 I'd glad to hear that Vitani' Kopa nodded as he herad what Vitani had said. You have a mate now, correct?"
"Well ........ not exactly" Vitani said kicking the dirt shyly blushing even more now. "I have been trying to find that someone but quite frankly I never really found the "One"." Vitani said. She really wanted Kopa to be her mate or at least try dating but she was way to worried.

For one she had a adopted kid and god only knows how Kopa would feel about that. And the last thing Vitani ever wanted to do is chase Kopa off or make him think she was a weirdo.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, I'm sure you'd like to be spending some time with Vitani," Kovu told Kopa with a little smirk.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So you are unspoken for then.." kopa said slowly.. "We're about the same age, and I'm single myself.."
_
Once you take your place Kopa, thee will a rush of lioness fighting for your eye. Becoming the next queen, would be a great incentive for many lionesses.. "Nuteri replied.. "No need to rush.. your father wasn't married when he took the throne either, but he didn't stay single for long..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Really? So you're single too that's cool" Vitani said trying her best not to sound desperate. The last thing she wanted to do was sound desperate. "Well I was kinda hoping maybe me and you could consider....... maybe hanging out a few times...... just to see how it works" Vitani said still trying her best not to sound desperate and chase Kopa off. Vitani having a kid would scare Kopa off all ready without her acting like a lovesick lioness which in her thought would scare Kopa even more.

Meanwhile Ramala searched the pridelands for the cub he had smelled earlier. He didn't want to worry his mother though. The last thing he wanted was to get grounded until he had kids of his own. But, he had to find this one cub. It smelled like a newcomer and if that were the case he could introduce him/her to Kovu. Kovu was his Uncle so he practically had ties with the royal family.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Certainly" Kopa smiled At Vitani.. "You pick a spot, we'll hang out there.." Kopa in truth was not concerned much about things right now.. but that would change as he took over from his father.. then he would have to find a mate.. as tradition dictated..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Alright Kopa, do so. Me and Nala will go and look where this smell came from. And once again, I am very happy to have you back. And thanks to you Nuteri, that you protected my son, he said as he bowed by himself. There is no need for you to bow in front of me. You are really welcome to be a member of our family every time, Simba said with a smile.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 18 2009 on  04:18 PM
'Certainly" Kopa smiled At Vitani.. "You pick a spot, we'll hang out there.." Kopa in truth was not concerned much about things right now.. but that would change as he took over from his father.. then he would have to find a mate.. as tradition dictated..
"Well to be quite honest I'd be happy with any place. How about me and you go on a walk through the pridelands you know to catch up a little bit. " Vitani said She hoped she did not run into Ramiki. Because then Kopa might get a little suspicious as to why she had a cub.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lead the way Vitani. And, father,  tell mother that I'm back, so I can reunite with her once Vitani and get back from our walk..' Kopa replied..
_
 You do me great honor sire.. my one request is that I be permitted to build a home near Pride Rock. I am getting old, and would like a stable place to live out my days..' Nuteri replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu smiled at the sight of his sister in love.

"Hey Kopa, could you and Vitani catch some food for us on your walk?" Kiara asked. "Daddy told me I shouldn't hunt in this condition."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly sis, its probably going to be about a year before you can hunt again on your own.. so sit back, relax, and let me handle the dirty work for you" Kopa smiled. " Any particular preference? Wildebeest, antelope, something else?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
All Vitani could do was smile sweetly at Kopa but she quickly shook it off .

(In her head) Get a hold of yourself girl. All you're gonna end up doing is making a fool out of yourself in front of Kopa if you get all lovesick on him now. You're a single mom with a cub, let's see how Kopa reacts to that first. The last thing you wanna do is make Kopa think you're weird. You just need to play it cool.

Vitani: Don't give it a second thought Kiara me and Kopa would be honered to catch some food for thr pride.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa began walking away towards the watering hole.. he had a friendly relationdship, if brief, with Vitani, before the attempt on his life. "I have about five years to catch up on..' He said to himself.."I'm not a cub anymore.. those Outsider scum took my cubhood away from me.." Even though those responsible for the attack on him were dead, the anger and hatred for them Kopa had inside him, would not cool, would never cool..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So be it.." Kopa, said aloud.. " Come on Vitani.. lets go hunting..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara then nuzled up to Kovu, the two lions spurring.

"I'll be a daddy soon..." Kovu sighed happily.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fate willing of course. you never know what fate has in store for you.." Nuteri said sagely.. "Remain hopeful, but do not be completely crushed, if you lose them. My mother lost several children in childbirth.. she kept having them, luckily for me.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani follwed beside Kopa. "Coming Kopa " Vitani said following right beside him. "So" She started getting a little loss for words. She really liked Kopa but it was extremely hard for her to talk to Kopa cause she kept on thinking to herself how much of a bad person she was. Sure, she wasn't one of the outsiders that planned the attack she really wanted to help Kopa with every bone in her body. But, she felt she was responcible for it. Why? Because she was an outsider. Maybe not an outsider who ever did anything to Kopa but that was besides the point.

Kopa must have hated outlanders and like it or not she used to be an outlander. Like it or not she used to be one of them. And it was hard for her to even think about being one of them.  She decided that she better talk to him before Kopa thought she was even weirder. "So what have you been doing with yourself for all these years Kopa? " She asked wondering more about his cubhood.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't want to think about that," commented Kiara.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is unfortunately somethjing you must think about. You must keep yourself healthy.. by al means necessary..' Nuteri replied..
-
I was ttrained by nuteri, who saved me.. taught to respect nature, how it works.. my cubhood is really a distant memory.. I remember playing in the watering hole, playing with ZAzu.. but not much else.." Kopa said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: