The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37171

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Since most of the main characters are taken, I guess I'll start the RP. Belladonna and Annabelle are still open, in case anyone still wants them.)

It was a typical day at the Flea Bite Cafe. Itchy the dashchund was having a mug of root beer, one of his favorite drinks.

"Pretty tasty," he commented.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie is playing a game of cards with a group of dogs.  He hasn't been very lucky today, and he's down to about a dozen bones...

----------

Meanwhile, a new arrival is just one block from the Flea Bite Cafe.  A young Border Collie mix with dull gray fur, has just arrived in San Francisco in his longest trek from San Diego (he walked).  Now Tank is in the mood for something to drink...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, who are you?" Ichy called to the newcomer friendly.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  He's one block away.  He hasn't come in yet.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Itchy called the same question to the newcomer when he eventually arrived.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Tank finds his way to the Flea Bite Cafe and enters the front door.  He was surprised by the question he gets from the dachshund.  "Who am I?" he replied.  "Well that depends on who's asking."

Charlie had finished his game, with only a few bones left, and joined Itchy.  "The name's Charlie, and my friend here is Itchy."

"OK then.  Tank's my name.  I take it you guys are natives?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yup," Itchy replied. "Ask Sasha here if you're thirsty for something."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Thanks then," Tank replied.  "With all the gutter water I had to drink getting here, I could go with some clear water for once."  He sat down at the bar, and then slips some bones from a small pack he carries with him and set them on the counter.

Charlie sat up on a stool next to him, his back to the bar.  "So, Tank, what brings you over to this part of the city?"

"Eh...just traveling.  Going where the wind takes me.  You know..."

"Another rover, then...  Nothing new to us.  Right, Itchy?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's right Charlie, we're always on the go," Itchy nodded, "First New Orleans, now here..."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"New Orleans," Tank nodded.  "That's a long way to go from there.  You didn't just walk here, did you?"

"Nah," Charlie answered, but he needed something to add to not give away the truth.  "We, uh...hitchhiked most of the way.  You?"

"I walked.  But only from Los Angeles.  And THAT was a walk..."

(OOC:  Who's playing Sasha again?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Can I help you? Sasha asked, gazing at the newcomer with interest. Sasha was Charlie's off and on girlfriend, he sometimes repulsed her with his behavior, at other times, Sasha was sure he was the "one" for her. more often, their relationship lay somewhere inbetween.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll have a water, please," Tank replied, pushing the bones forward.  "I've had enough gutter water for a lifetime."

"You'd be surprised on what else you could live through..." Charlie muttered under his breath, thinking way back...  Until he sees Sasha and fixates his eyes on her.

Tank notices and cocks an eyebrow.  "You two dating?"

Charlie wasn't quick enough to the answer...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Itchy just laughed a bit, keeping the answer from Tank.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dating.. well it depends on the day and my mood.. ' Sasha said teersely.. retrieving the bones.. " The water will be a minute or so in coming.. I'll be right back.. and Itchy.. please keep an eye on him.. hes caused me a lot of trouble in the past.. you know what i mean.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ah...one of THOSE relationships...gotcha," Tank replied.

"It's not what you think," Charlie stated.  "It's just because we had good and bad days.  ALL relationships are like that, right Itchy?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever you say Charlie," was all Itchy replied with.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie glared at Itchy.

"Eh, I never stick around that long for a girlfriend anyway," Tank replied.

----------

Meanwhile, at the docks, a cargo ship began its work of unloading its cargo onto the pier.  Unbeknownst to the crew, a dark figure crept between the crates and boxes into the nearby alleyways.  His pointed ears pricked towards even the slightest sound around him, and his eerie yellow eyes darted at his new surroundings.  With a low evil chuckle, he then calmly strolled down the alley further into the city...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you should" Sasha replied as she came back.'Everyone needs someone they can turn to in a pinch.. Charlies has his good points, but sometimes he just drives me nuts..then he reminds me why I stick with him.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: