The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Out of time and place

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank kept his eyes on the bush watching and waiting for whatever was in there to reveal itself.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"My car's nearby. It should hold all of us comfortably. Also, I was on my way to a camping trip so I have a lot of supplies and stuff in the car. I plan to set up camp by this lake," James said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank saw that he still had his goggles over his eyes realising this he put them over his flight cap so he would have a better field of view. Out of the bushes stepped a green dinosaur frank guessed it was a meat eater by the razor sharp teeth. frank also saw out of the corner of his eye another meat eater that was much larger in size crash through the tree to his and cleve's left. Frank fired off one shot from his M1911 which hit the green one right between the eyes causing it to fall forward. After this frank grabbed cleve by the arm and ran from the larger meat eater who was now in hot pursuit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan nodded, glancing back the way it seemed that James had come.  "That does sound like a good idea.  No telling where we are or how long we'll be here.  Making camp does sound like a good idea."   He said looking around a bit.  "I still wonder where we are." He shrugged, "I guess we'll find out sooner or later."  

He looked back at James, "Shall we head back to where your car is or do you want to look for some more folks around here?" He asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gunshot caught James's attention.

"Dan, Matthew, I think there may be others here. I need someone to help me check it out," he said.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank continued running dragging cleve along side him turning back every now and then to take a shot off at the t-rex with the red eye and single red claw. "Come on you won't catch us," frank taunted the t-rex in German.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we all need to go there." Dan said looking off in the direction of the gun shot.  "I just hope that is a signal to see if others are here instead of it meaning trouble of some sort." He said as he looked back at the other 2.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"All right, you can all come. If you have a weapon get it ready," James said. He turned to the forest. "We'll walk there," he added.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan started to rummage around in his shoulder bag.  "I have a few weapons." He said,, "The stun pen, also." He said as he reached into an outside pocket, " A mace pistol," He said as he held up a bright orange pistol designed to shoot mace, it had the word mace obviously on both sides.  He then held up a regluar mace dispenser, "I have this and last." He said as he put the stuff away he then pulled out a flare gun." A flare gun with some flares." He said.  "To signal my location if I was lost and saw a search plane or something."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The shots that frank had fired had hit the meat eater but they had just grazed redclaw. "I am now offically sick of this!" frank shouted in German. Frank emptied the magazine of his M1911 since he put his Luger back in it's holster.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Matthew turned to James "Are you sure about this,we could be walking right into
danger" he asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank yelled something at redclaw in German though redclaw didn't know what was said the tone sounded like that of an insult. "I'll make you pay for that you tailless freak!" redclaw shouted in sharptooth.
Frank drew his colt and threw the empty clip at redclaw which hit him right in the nose causing him to roar in pain. Frank drew his luger and emptied the magazine in redclaw's legs grazing both of them but was anough the cause him to fall over and hit the ground. "keep moving," frank said pushing cleve forward.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
James nodded. "Well, if I was in trouble, I'd want someone to help," he said. "I'll lead the way."

He then got his shotgun at the ready and slowly headed towards the sound of the gunshots.

When he was inside a forest trail, he spotted someone running past him. "Hey! What's going on?" he asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OCC: Dima02 PM'd me to fill his spot in the RP till he gets back) Frank arrived soon after on the scene "Are you asking cleve or myself,'"frank asked seeing that cleve had stopped running.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Either of you," James replied, lowering his shotgun but keeping it ready in case he needed it. "Just where the hell are we? I've got someone claiming to be from 1941. I'm from New Jersey, 2010. And Dan is from..." he trailed off.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I"m from Texas, 2010.  " Dan said then looked at the other 2 folks.  "So we're from different years and pretty far apart in distance?" He said.  "Seems pretty amazing." He said, pausing before looking around, "Though considering the sudden way we got here that added part may not be to surprising." He said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'm from 1945 Feb 20th to be exact 5 days after I saw my birthplace..." Frank did not finish what he was about to say knowing that if this person who was claiming he was from the future he would know what he was talking about.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
James sighed. "So we've got two World War II soldiers and two guys from 2010," he said. "In any case, let's set up camp near the lake. My car's over there." He then turned to Dan. "Dan, later on, drive your car over to the campsite," he said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan nodded, "Sure, it's not to far from here." He said.  "not as easy using it go get around in the non road conditions where we currently are." He said.  He looked around to look where they were and wondered again where they were and how they had gotten to where they are.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"well,we'll discuss all of this at the campsite" Matthew spoke, he then became a bit teary eyed "I'm in an unknown area and for all I know my  fellow marines could be dead," he mused.