The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sagwa RP

brekclub85 · 139 · 12275

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, see ya, Dongwa!" Sagwa laughed, speeding up.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fu-Fu flew his way across the village, towards the palace.

Sheegwa did her best to keep her lead.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
When Sagwa saw her younger sister speeding up, she narrowed her eyes competitively and raced forward to keep up, leaving Dongwa behind in the dust of the palace halls.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baba smiled as he saw the actions of his children as he walked on his way to the kitchen, not in any hurry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Come on guys, wqait up!" Dongwa complained as he tried to catchup to them
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sheegwa, deciding to give her older brother a fighting chance, slowed down some, but not enough to lose her lead.

~~~~~~

As Fu-fu flew through (try saying that 5 times fast!  :DD  ) the village, he noticed some cats in the alleys. Not that that was an unusual sight, but these alleycats he'd never seen before, they must have been new to the area.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sagwa saw her brother trying to keep up with them and saw Sheegwa slow down a bit, Sagwa thought she could give her brother a chance and slowed down to let him catch up.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fu-Fu soon reached the palace, the bat wanting to infrom his cat friends about what he had just seen in the village. He noticed Sagwa coming towards in his direction, so he swooped down.

"hi Sagwa, how are..." he began, when he realized he and Sagwa were about to have a head-on collision!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fu-Fu! What are you-" She was cut off when her head smashed into the bats head. She fell to the ground dazed for a little bit, but regained her focus and looked in concern at her batty friend. "Are you all right, Fu-fu?" she asked and completely forgot about the race to the kitchen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats what you get from running too fast Dongwa said coming up to them.. ' Next time, sis, go slower..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeahhhh...." Fu-fo nodded dizzily, shaking his head so he'd stop seeing stars.

"Sorry about dropping in," the bat apologized. "I just wanted to stop in and say hi, how are you?"

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Before Sagwa answered she stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"I'm fine, a dit dizzy right now, but still fine," she answered. "How about you, Fu-Fu?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"About the same," the bat replied, adjusting his glasses. "anyways, when I was flying here, I saw some new alley cats. They looked more serious than all the other alley cats I've seen before."

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow..." Sheegwa said, stopping in surprise.

"They looked...rather mean, from what I saw," Fu-fu explained, "Even Jet Jet seems nice sometimes...."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if there may be a reason behind the way they act or seem to be." Baba said as he came up to where the others were at his usual non hurried pace that he usually walked in, unless there was need otherwise, or other reason.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What do you mean, Baba?" Sagwa asked, not quite understanding what her father was getting at.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, what do you mean by that baba?" sheegwa also asked her father.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just that the way they are acting may be due to many factors.  Not wanting others to find out about them or their plans, their background, or other factors." Baba said to the others.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh!" Sagwa exclaimed, understanding what her father was saying, or at least trying to. "So, you mean that they're acting that way to kind of hide themselves? Thaqt does sound pretty suspicious..." Sagwa remarked.