The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
look i'm sorry about that applejack. i didsn't mean to upset you.. i.. just got a little excited about being with spitfire. we were just funning around.. you're still my girl applejack, thats not going to change Dash said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife was about to answer Applejack when Rainbow Dash showed up as she jumped back "The element of loyalty...." she gulped.  Sure, Applejack's word were comforting, but she didn't expect another element to show up as well.  Though she did look closer a little and noticed that they hadn't had the necklaces on.  But still, she just didn't trust them one bit.  Though Applejack just a bit more than Rainbow Dash right now.

Pinkie rolled her eyes lightly at Gilda's comment, but did blush lightly at it as well "Don't give yourself too much credit...." she spoke, sliding her own tounge deeper into Gilda, slowly starting to taste around inside of the griffon.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack sighed.
"Right... Ah'm sorry, Dashie.  Ah just don't wanna lose ya.  Ah'm just a little...scared of losing ya.."
She said softly...

Gilda smiled coyly, letting out a gentle moan as she slowly slid her tongue up to Pinkie's tailhole, her claw rubbing along Pinkie's slit...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Byron, a green Peguses about the same age as the main 6 wearing red shorts, had finished shaping a cloud when he looked down and saw a tiny dragon, (Spike), not having seen a dragon before he decided fly down to see what he was up to and thinking he'd have something to tell his friend later.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie started to murmer again with what Gilda was doing, her own tounge, still exploring inside Gilda some more still, probing at the inside of Gilda's clit as she continued to murmer away still, feeling herself already starting to get wet as was.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned and greedily lapped up Pinkie's wetness.
"Mmm... you taste good enough to eat out right now, Pinks.  I freaking love sweet things, and you're the sweetest I've tasted in a long time..."
She purred...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike was running along, looking behind him when he ran into someone.  "Sorry." He said, then he looked up, jumping up when he saw who it was.  One of Luna's Guards, roughly around the main 6 or Twilight's older brother's age.

"Gosh, sorry sir." Spike said.  "Is Princess Luna here?" Spike asked looking around.  

"It's quite all right, and as far as I know she's still in Canterlot.  Though I cannot be sure since I"m no vacation." The guard said.

"Vacation, in your armor?" Spike asked.  

"Well, Princess Luna asked if I had had a vacation since the records said that I never had taken any time off and when I said no mam she said I should take a few days off.  It sounded like a royal order to me so I though I could some here for a day or so, then back to Canterlot to finish my vacation there." He yawned.  "Though I'm not normally awake at this time of day.  and I'd feel odd not wearing my armor."

"I was on my way back to Canterlot." Spike said.  

"Perhaps I will go back with you.  Folks here seem to avoid or give me odd looks so I was going to head back anyway.  At least in Canterlot I don't get odd looks." The guard said.

"That is like what Zecora got." Spike said.  

"Zecora?"

"She's a Zebra." Spike said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash took applejack in her arms and put her tongue deep in her girlfruiends mouth. dash massages applejacks tongue with hers and fell to the ground on top od applejack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We could go to Canterlot.  I think the train will be leaving soon."

"may as well.  Looks like she's not around here." Spike said.  the 2 of them went to the train station and got their tickets and waited a bit before a train going to Canter lot arrived and they boarded it & waited till it pulled out.

"It'll feel a bit strange walking around Canterlot not on duty."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
having fun? Dash murmurred to Applejasck. as she nuzzled her.. i'm sorry, about spitfire..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once they arrived in Canterlot Spike and the guard got off of the train.  

"Let's go to Pony Joe's.  I"m hungry." Spike said rubbing his belly.  

"Hop on, flying will be faster." He said.  Once Spike climbed on his back he took to the air to fly to where Pony Joe's was since he was a little hungry also.