The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF in Esquestria

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was a rather cloudy day as GOF forum member f-22 was on his computer listen to music from My Little Pony Frinedship is Magic in his room. "O pinke pie you are so random." he said watching episode 21 as he reached over to grab a can of canada dry ginger ale when his computer started to emit a dull green color. As he checked his screen he felt some force pulling him toward the screen. "What is going on?" he asked himself in panic as he was sucked through the screen.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor was watching an episode of my little pony: friendship is magic.  An episode he had seen before.  While he was watching the episode the monitor seemed to put out more light then normal and as he closed his eyes and shielded them with his hands he felt a sort of jerk or a fall.  Or perhaps a mix of that and the world spinning.  

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When he came to f-22 was in a forest. As he stood up he realised he was standing on four legs. "What?" he asked himself as he checked himself over he was now a light grey color. There was a pair of wings on his back and looking at his feet he saw hooves. "What in the name of celestia is going on here?" he shouted out loud.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
It began as an ordinary morning for GOF member GVG and it just so happened that he was reading a My Little Pony fanfiction on the internet when his computer monitors screen began to glow brighter and brighter. At first glance the GOF member blinked as he tried to cover his eyes from the intense glare of the screen, as he suddenly felt an intense feeling of vertigo and felt as if he were free falling through the air.

He didn't remember landing... or touching anything for that matter, but as he awoke on his side, Guardian was disoriented. Needless to say he was shocked when he tried to stretch his arms and hands, and only found legs. It took this sensation a moment to register in Guardian's mind but once it did it certainly shook him out of his stupor."Woah... oh yeah, I can tell this is going to be an interesting day." he said sarcastically to himself with a sigh.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric stirred, looking around and trying to rub his head, only to end up whomping himself in the head with a hoof.
"Ow...note to self.  Hoof to the hea...wait, I have hooves?!"
He rolled to his feet, looking back at himself in shock.
"Oh...kay...Today just got really, really weird."
He muttered.  Last he remembered, he had been watching a My Little Pony music video on his computer, and then he had felt some sort of jerking sensation, and now...
"I'm...a pony???!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ok let's try flying." f-22 said unfolding his wings. Using his back legs to propel him off the ground he decided to fly low and slow so he wouldn't loose control and so if any other humans turned into ponies called out to him he could hear them.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guardian gave a sheepish grin as he struggled to stand for a moment. "Thank goodness.. I took that anatomy course on animals of the earth." he commented to himself as he took a few shaky trial steps. After several circles to ensure he got the natural rhythm down he stood still and took in his surroundings. "I'm in a forest... and it is horribly unnerving... this has GOT to be the Everfree Forest... Not.. good." he said to himself as he tried to walk and find a path out.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor continued to lay where he was for a bit once he was conscious.  The thing he was on felt very soft.  After a few seconds or so he decided to open his eyes.  He first noticed he was on something white and fluffy.  He stood and on standing he looked down, noticing he had 4 legs and hooves.

"What?  What's going on?  I'm some sort of horse with wings?" He said looking himself over again.  "I must have somehow gone into the my little pony friendship is magic universe and I'm a Pegasus."  

He looked around where he was.  "Great.  I'm on a cloud.  Guess I should try to fly around or down.  Can't stand, or stay on this cloud all day." He said to himself.  

"I hope this body knows how to fly, or at least the basics.  Though as I recall in that episode where Applejack kept jumping and missing she wasn't hurt so if I fall I guess it'll be similar to in the cartoons." He said.  He paused for a bit as he looked over the edge of the cloud and down.  Then he stretched his wings out.   He took a deep breath then jumped off the cloud.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Woah this is harder than it looks." f-22 said as he tried to keep control and fly straight. however a sudden downdraft pushed him back toward the ground into the forest again. As he hit the ground some flowers cushioned his fall. "Well at least the..." he started when he noticed the flower itself had blue leaves. "I landed in poison joke well that's just great." he said stomping at the ground with his front hooves.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 got up and walked out of the poison joke before tripping over his hooves. "Well if I come across anypony I'll just go by the name that pony name generator came up for me." f-22 said. "What as it again right Spark Scream." f-22 walked rather awkardly away from the poison joke the area where he'd landed flattened.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guardian stepped around a few trees, not sure where he was going but certain that he wanted to get out as soon as possible. Then he heard something, almost like someone tripping over their own feet... 'or hooves in this case.' he thought to himself. As he stepped around another tree he stopped dead in his tracks suddenly aware of the blue plants standing a few feet away. And to his utter surprise he saw another pony stumbling about on the other side of the small field of flowers. "Another poor pony fallen prey to the Poison Joke... how unfortunate. Well it would explain the sound I was following." he said aloud as he stepped around.

I suppose I should have a name before I introduce myself. But... I don't know what to call myself. it was then that he peered behind him staring intently at the cutie mark on his backside and grinned. "Yeah. Art Guard will work just fine." he said quietly as he walked up next to the pony. "Hi. Do you need some help?" he asked gently.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
F-22 froze and turned around slowly. "I.. I'm Spark scream." Spark Scream said quietly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike was doing some tidying up of the library.

----

Kor found it difficult to fly straight.  He crashed into a cloud.  He paused and rested briefly, pulling himself up onto the top of the cloud.  "It's far harder then it looks.  I'll have to try again." He said to himself.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric poked his head out from the bush he had accidentally fallen into when he heard the voices nearby.
"U-um...excuse me..."
He stammered nervously...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spark Scream squeaked when he heard the new voice and slowly turned his head in that direction. "Umm hi." he said quietly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In a moment of initial terror Guardian gave a slight gasp and turned to face the newcomer. "Geez... give a guy a heart attack why don't cha?!" he then twisted his head around as he acknowledged Spark Scream. "Nice to meet you. I'm Art Guard." he then faced the pony who had arrived and asked, "So... if I may be so bold... what is YOUR name my good stallion?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment before he leapt off of the cloud.  

At first he thought he was doing a bit better.  Then he lost control as he neared the ground, seeing some buildings not to far off.  Then he saw a familiar tree and Wham he crashed into it's branches.  

"At least I'm close to the ground.  I wonder how I got here, and if I'll ever learn how to fly." Kor said to himself as he remained laying among the branches where he found himself.

----

"What's that?" Spike asked looking up a the sound.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy was feeding the animals around her place. "Oh my it is a beautiful day." she said.
----------

"M.. maybe we should head to p...ponyville if that's what you two think we should do." Spark Scream said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric nodded.
"That...seems like a good plan.  A-also, my name is Hikari.  Hikari Makoto..."
He said nervously...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight having fallen asleep after pulling two days of research into something she couldn't very well remember was shaken awake by the sound of Spike talking. She blinked her eyes open and shook her head to clear the sleepiness that clouded her perception. She then looked down to the book she'd been using as a pillow, and ironically it was a revised edition of the recent census on the total number of ponies in Ponyvillie. "Sorry Spike. Did you say you heard something?" she asked gently as she rubber her eyes with a hoof.

~~~~~

Art Guard smiled. "Nice to meet you as well Hikari." he said in a polite voice. He then turned to Spark Scream and asked, "Did you happen to step into the Poison Joke? You seem to have trouble standing upright."

~~~~~

Pinkie Pie's pinkie senses were tingling again and she grinned brightly at the notion she felt. "OH! Time to plan the biggest party of parties that this town has seen since... well since Twilight came to Ponyvillie!" she giggled happily as she bounced around Sugarcube Corner and gathered supplies for her soon to be party.