The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37213

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"For now, I only turn to my instincts," Tank replied, and laps up some of the water.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how are you two getting along anyway?' Sahha asked with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh pretty good," Itchy smiled, "She's even given me signs that she wants puppies.."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie gave Itchy a gentle punch in the shoulder.  "Planning on being a family dog now, eh?"

----------

In an apartment, Linda was typing away at a rough draft of one of her fiction novels.  Nearby, Hawk rested his eyes, unbothered by the continuous raps of the typewriter...

----------

Avoiding sight, the bobcat makes his way to a delapidated old building, which happens to be Carface's house...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess Charlie," Itchy nodded, thinking about his girlfriend.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Puppies, oh, I'm really happy for both of you.. " Sasha beamed.. "At least one of you is  showing interest in being responsible.. not to name names" She turned ad headed back towards the kitchen  to prepare their dinners.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie nervously cleared his throat.  "So, Tank, where you staying at while you're here?"

"Don't know yet," Tank replied.  "Any recommendations?"

----------

At the front door, the bobcat paused to look the double doors over, then pushes them wide open and enters...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Itchy grinned to himself at his friend's love-hate relationship with his girlfriend.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie looked over at Itchy before he thought of something.  "Well, there's room back at our place for you stick around a couple of days," he said.

"Really?" Tank replied.  "I won't be intruding on you guys, right?"

"Nah.  You'll be fine.  The only trouble is from Itchy being a neat-freak."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha sighed as she got thier orders ready. the knowledge that Itchy and his girlfriend were progressing nicely in thier relationship, only reinforced the chaotic nature of the relationship she and Charlie shared. He drove her crazy at times, but those were balanced by the times where he showed a softer side. sasha wasn't sure if that was because he wanted to get 'familiar' with her, but at least Charlie had never tried anything,  to date. still it was difficult to see other females in stable and caring relationships, when hers was so.. rocky.. it fluctatuated from day to day, and Sasha longed for stability. she was growing tired of waiting for Charlie to settle down, and he showed no signs of drastically changing his ways..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Anyone wanna control Annabelle or Belladonna?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, we can bring them in a little later i'll control annabelle if you want..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(in the meantime lets get the roleoplay moving lets post a few sentences like this//
_ So what are your plans for the day Charlie" Sasha asked upon returning to his table " Still awaits orders from your lead angel? what am I talking about? you never listen to anyone until it suits you, you almost never listen to me, so why should I expect you to listen to ANY female?' Sasha sighed out of exasperation..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She has a point Charlie," Itchy chuckled subtly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly the halo about both Charlie and Itchy began toi glow. " Charles! Itchy! I must speak with you immediately" came feminine voice thart the two angels understood only too well "It was Annabelle the lead angel, who had sent them down here to San Francisco in the first place.,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Itchy jumped to his feet in attention, awaiting their assignment.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie's eyebrows leveled off in annoyance.  "Excuse me," he said.  "My work is calling me..."

Tank is left confused...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" charles Itchy, Your old friend Carface has appeared with some shady characters, and I suspect my Dear" annabelle's voice was dripping with sarcasm as she said the word "dear" "cousin is behind it.. " Find him and see whats hes up to. As you know from experience , If Carface is involved in something, its probably not something good natured..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: