The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rock A Doodle

brekclub85 · 253 · 17689

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunch the young owl was shivering nervously. He had almost got his chance for payback for all the times his uncle had insulted him after he shrunk thanks to Chanticleer's powers returning, but now the owls were back in their lair and the Grand Duke had returned to his regular, large, and formal size.

"Sorry for trying to swat you Uncle Duky..." Hunch apologized weakly. "i'll do anything you want, I'll help you find a way to keep the sun down..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you should be sorry you rebellious twit! the grand Duke sneered not being in the mood to be forgiving.. it will need to be a stronger spell, once that can resist the roosters crow..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"i'll look through your spellbooks for you Uncle Duky," Hunch offered quickly, trying his best to be extra helpful.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Make yourself useful, and stay out of mt way' the gRand duke replied coldly.. it will not be easy doing this spell, as my powers are not yet fully restored..
 chanticleer sat on a post watching the sun rise on a new morning at the barnyard. it had been a month since he had defeated the Grabd Dukes attempt to enslave the farm animals and rule the world...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snipes was lying on an inner tube, sipping a soft drink.

"Nice to be able to enjoy the sun's rays again," the magpie sighed happily.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Doing just that Uncle Duky!" Hunch panicked as he flew away to another part of the lair.

Until he grabbed a pair of sunglasses, it was too bright to go out.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Goldie came out and sat down beside Chanticleer.  "Beautiful sight, and each one different to every other." She said quietly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Duke muttered as he started focusing on his spell..
_
 yes it is beautiful, things sure have been quiet and peaceful around here after that trouble with the Duke.. I hope we've seen the last of him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So do I." Goldie said, putting a hand on Chanticleer, "Though we should be ready in case he tries something else or those owls of his." She said with some concern on her face.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There's no way he'll be back," Snipes said confidently. "They probably flew hundreds of miles away after you brought the sun back."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I better leave Uncle Duky alone for now," Hunch said, wearing a pair of sunglasses. He decided to go find something small, like mice, for his uncle to eat. "Frustration."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I certainly hope so." Goldie said, hoping the owls were long gone, but not entirely sure if they were.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunch looked through his shades to avoid being harmed by the light.

"Hmm...frustration," he grumbled.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should be ready just in case he, or one of the other owls, tries something." Goldie said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I don't want to get eaten Hawaiian style," Stuey the pig gulped, remembering how he was almost devoured by the Duke.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'd best keep an eye out just in case Chanticleer replied picking at his feathers.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Best to keep an eye out, just in case.  But no need to live in fear, just in case they are gone for good." Goldie said to the others as she sat down.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we finally can relax," Snipes said.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
In front of the barn, Patou was still practicing tying his shoes.  Most of the time the results were uneven and loose, so he's fine-tuning himself to get better...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Goldie nodded and sighed a bit, "Relax, yes, but remain at least a bit alert also." She said, hoping the owls were gone indeed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eh, they can't pull the same trick twice," Snipes said confidently.