The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have the folks in the chariots being flown by the Pegasus guard types arrived yet?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not sure about that myself.

And there you have it too, a little fight having broken out between Dawn and Skye.  But as I stated before Skye and her friend, Mint Berry (lame name, I know) will probabally only be active for this scene.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, who will want to play as Silver Spoon?  I just ask as I'll probabally be playing as Diamond Tiara now, and she does need her BFF to be able to hang out with.  Though, whoever wishes to play as her, I guess they too can decide as to how they want to play as her you know XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Starfall you should have applejack do something as she asnd Dash are supposed to be close..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Geez, it feels like out of the mane six so far, Fluttershy's the only single one, well, apart from Rarity that is XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It does seem that way.   I guess most are having fun in rping with other characters.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, though, it's not like Fluttershy seems to care in the end XD

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am, but we have to decide if we want to continue as is, restart it, or something else.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, partly my fault....as I've been horrible in keeping up with this RP cause of my work and all, but since it's finished for this season, I should have more time to help keep this one going.