The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: Fight to the Death

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Here is a scene from my LBT fanfiction "Lost in a Forest" Warning: It's pretty epic.

http://titanicsgirl.deviantart.com/art/LTB...tanicsgirl&qo=0

Enjoy! and LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!! please?

Update 4/5/11: I updated the story and it gets really sad. I was so close to crying when I wrote that last scene. Poor Petrie. :cry
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not really into crossovers, I must say. But you are free to write them, of course. I must say I don't understand Sierra's action. How did you get from greeting to killing so fast? Sierra is evil, but he's not a psychopath. Why would he all of a sudden hate the children so much he would want to kill his longtime comrade and superior? If he really felt that way, during these five years he would have attempted it much sooner. And judging by his conversation with Pterano, Sierra didn't try to kill him before, otherwise Pterano would shoot him down the moment he saw him. Why did Sierra go completely mad now all of a sudden?

You should really have to give Sierra a strong motive to kill Pterano.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay first of all, Sierra didn't want to kill Pterano at first. He wanted to get the children for he blames the children that the "Stone of Cold Fire" didn't work. But obviously, Pterano wouldn't let that happen. And he did attempt it once or twice (example: "I'm sick of those whiny brats jumping all over me like a frog"), but he knew the children would tell their parents and the whole Great Valley would kick him out which was exactly what the children did and what the grownups did. So he had to think of a plan that wont get him kicked out of the Great Valley, which took at least two years to come up with. He wanted to kidnap the kids and frame someone for it. But for that he needed Pterano's help, for Pterano could actually earn the children's trust without threatening any one. Sierra wanted to earn everyones trust and then wait til the right time to strike. Pterano refused to help, because he knew that would hurt the children or worse. Being the good guy at heart he really is, he challenged Sierra into a fight to prevent that from happening.  Does this all make any sense?

BTW, I'm glad you asked this. I just came up with that! thank you!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Glad you asked. Without Sierra even knowing, Rinkus was in Great Valley, watching...waiting for a chance to strike...MWAHAHA!!!!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very interesting. It's very violent, but thats not a bad thing. So all of the characters in this fan fiction are humans with the personalities/experiences/ect of the LBT characters?

When you get started on the actual story from the beginning, I'll read it.

Edit: Is Pterano really dead? I guess you won't tell us till you write that part of the fanfiction though :lol .
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
okey dokey! But it just may take a while. Because, being a writer and all that, it can take up to nearly a year to get things together.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Quote from: jansenov,Apr 3 2011 on  05:22 AM
Sierra is evil, but he's not a psychopath.
Technically Sierra is somewhat considered of being a psychopath by some LBT fans.

He shows a couple of signs of it in his actions.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Was it Sierra who wanted to just kill Ducky at one point, and showed no remorse when she got chunked into a deep, dark hole, and was presumed dead?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)