The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Raptor Squadron

F-14 Ace · 175 · 19208

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe asked, "Are you all clear now?  Wr'd kinda like to get out of here soon.  I'd like to catch the evening news."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
my characters
col Charles Bartini callsign vulture age 45 sereved in veitnam war on uss constellation flying the f-4 phantom 2 now flying a f-35 won topgun award

1lt Ricky Nelson callsign terminator  age 29 served in bosian campaign flying a fa/18 hornet      

Hey vulture! been a while since i've seen you. Well terminator i see you made it through the academy. bearing 315 enemy fighters approaching. looks like they are heading for  the carrier group. rodger. uss freedom enemey aircraft approaching. this is red 1 of red squadren

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Max shouted, "An enemy attack?  What the hell?"
The CIC said, "Raptor Squadron, engage the enemy if you see an chance!"
Joe replied, "Negative.  We are too low on fuel.  That is unless you want these F-22s to end up in the drink. (sure the navy doesn't use F-22s but this IS fantacy, right?)
Joe continued, "Have our F-14s ready when we arrive.  Over."
In a few minutes, the pilots were back in the air in their F-14D Tomcats.
Joe said, "Red Squadron, this is Captain Joe McKain of Raptor Squadron, we will be joining you shortly.  How many enemied are there?  What type of planes are they using?"
(occ: Would you like to join my animal rpg?  It needs another member before I can continue with it.)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
this is vulture there's 200 su-47 100 su-37 i have been up agianst more than this.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: Would you like to join my animal rpg? It needs another player before I can continue with it.)
Joe said, "No there isn't.  THere are only five su-37s and...  Yeah, there are a couple of Su-47.  The guy we are dealing with is a drug lord.  How does he afford this crap?  Time for some whoopass!  Raptor Squadron, enguage!"
Max replied, "Roger that, sir!"
Alex said, "Yes sir.  Preparing to fire missile."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(yes i would like to join) Sorry just having flash back from nam that's all termainator engage rodger!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe replied, "Alright, lets wade in!"
Max fired a missile at one of the Terminators and watched as it blew up.  Alex got withen gun range of a Su-37 and opened fire.  Joe nailed an Su-47 and watched as it fell apart.  He saw a parachute and figured that they would have a prisoner now.
He asked, "Hey, how are you other guys doing?  We have 3 kills so far.
(have you ever played any of the Ace Combat games?  They are awesome.  Btw, the animal rp is called Beasts of the American West, just so you'll know which one it is.)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i've gotten two terminator has one. damn it! i've been hit! terminator how bad is it? left engine has been hit. It's burning shut it down! Rodger (yes i have played ace combat 1,4,5,and zero.i give 5 and zero an equal rank.)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the 4 enmey planes fly ahead termainator arms his remaning missles and says "nobody hurts my flight lead." fires his missles destroying all but one. the remaning plane retreats. alright the last enmey is leaving lets' head to the carrier follow me people.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe said, "They must be getting desperate launching random attacks like that.  I'm so sick of that Charvez Mazol bastard."
He and the others turned towards the ship to land.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you seen this video?  A funny one involving a teletubby.  You know what that must mean. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZbZZQ9bwp8...etubbies%20dead

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hey if we ever capture him leave him to me. also getting him will be the hard part. my younger brother was in the cia. he was the drug lord's cook. then one day something happened. i lost my other brothers in nam and the the first gulf war.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
why is that vulture? looks at termaintor. or is the question indiscreet? no the question not indiscreet but the answer might be.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
well as soon as my jet is repaired we'll go up. execuse me sir. yes 1st lt what is it? uhh the mechanics told me to tell you your plane is no longer flyable. i guess i'll be forced to fly a f/a-18e. if you want my i'll be in my cabin. walks off deck. yelling in ittalian.