The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Survival

Nahla · 87 · 19336

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky started to stomp around to try to keep warm, still rubbing the scales of her arms.  "it is cold, it is, it is." She said.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Just going to throw that in here:

So sorry for not being around here!!! D: Uni left me darned busy and then internet wouldn't let me into the forum ;A; Gonna try being more active again. Sorry for any inconvienience my absense might have brought :'( )

"Most likely if the sparkles don't melt soon." Tria answered her step-daughter.

~~~~~~

"It seems to have come early this time..." Grandma agreed with her grandson. "Did you manage to sleep?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded "It took a while though because I was so cold" he said shivering while he said it,being young he couldn't handle cold as well as a grown up could.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Tricia giggled not knowing what was going on "White stuff!" she cheered.

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nahla,Jul 23 2013 on  08:06 PM
The time has finally arrived people,Survival is starting.

Plot:
A sudden blizzard has taken the Great Valley residents by surprise. It came so suddenly no one was even slightly prepared.Food supply is getting lower and lower everyday..whats even worse..they are trapped. A landslide blocks their only way out. The children start getting ill,the grown ups fight over something small as a lone tree-star,and the blizzard only gets worst. Will they realize that staying together is their key to survival? Or is this it?

Character list:

Littlefoot: Nahla
Cera: LoyfeCycleProtector
Petrie: chaosdestruction
Ducky: Kor
Spike: Dosu2Dinner
Ruby: Ducky123
Chomper: Dosu2Dinner
Grandma: Sleeping-force's-inside
Grandpa: somerandomfangirl
Mr Threehorn: Blais_13
Tria: Sleeping-force's-inside
Trica: Zimba
Mama Swimmer: Zimba
Mama Flyer: Zimba
Mr Thicknose: Ducky123

~~

Intro:

A chilly breeze blew over The Great Valley,but the cold time was not expected quite  yet,it was still the time of changing treestars. Dark clouds covered the normally blue sky,the bright circle was just peeking out. Heavy fog drifted across the green lands.

(Sorry I am awful at intros)
This Is It!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Sorry but it considered rude to butt into RPS without asking.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder how we can keep warm.  I do, I do." Ducky said as she rubbed her arms with her hands again.