The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33101

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn was silent as Gilda spoke up and stayed silent moments afterwards as well before she finally spoke up herself "That's because...." she started as she turned to look at Gilda "She was...." she then took a deep breath and sighed a bit "Hey Gilda....long time no see" was all she had said as she just sat there upon the cloud, looking at Gilda all the while, waiting for an answer back from her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blinked in surprise a few times, then, without a second thought, threw her arms around Dawn and hugged her.
"D-Dawn!  It's...you're...I heard you had died..."
She said, then pulled back to smile at her.
"I was so...darnit, Dawn, why didn't you tell me you were still alive."
She said gently, then looked down at her footpaw.
"Erm...sorry about the mess and stuff..."
She said, rubbing her head in embarrassment...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just seemed to stay quiet as she was hugged by Gilda before deciding to answer Gilda's concern "I...I kinda did die" she spoke, yet, shook her head afterwards "I didn't really want anypony to really know....well, except for Sweetie Belle of course, it's....it's kinda  long story, but one I'd rather not talk about, I mean, what happened that day, I hadn't even told Sweetie Belle about it and I'd rather not"

She then decided to change the subject by that point "Who was that other pony anyway? Are you and him....together? As in, together together?" she asked Gilda as she just stood there still, yet, still sounding rather....distant as one might say.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled and ruffled Dawn's hair a little bit.
"That's Haru.  He's...well, we're not really together, per se.  Gryphons tend to be a little opposed to the whole 'one mate for life' sorta thing.  We're...friends with benefits.  Not like I take it you and Sweetie Belle are.  Heh."
She said with a smile, then grew serious.
"Speaking of which...The reason Haru and I are here is because we think someone's after Sweetie.  Not directly, but to get at Rarity.  Something's been...off recently.  Like someone's after her."
She said coldly, her eyes hardening slightly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Sweetie Belle....she....she means the world to me" Dawn replied back with a soft smile to herself, but then froze when Gilda mentioned that someone would be after Sweetie Belle.  Her mechanical eye flashed red for a second before her wings extended.

She had to get back to the mine, where she had seen Sweetie Belle last as she looked at Gilda still "Sweetie Belle...." was all she had said, turning in the direction of the mine and in turn, just took off without another word to spare.  Not even caring if Gilda was going to follow her or not.

All she seemed to care about right now was the safety of Sweetie Belle.....

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda slung her visor on, taking off off of the cloud after Dawn.  
"Hey, cool it, Dawn!  We're not even sure if she's in the mine or n..."
She stopped talking as Haru's voice came over the Radio.
"G, I've got a bead on something suspicious.  Likely to be Sweetie Belle.  In pursuit now.  Looks like they're headed your way.  There's a bar they'll likely pass through to, so that may be your best chance to take a shot at whoever it is.  Be warned, they've got cloaking tech, so they may be invisible.  But I managed to get a nanotag on them.  It coming up on your visor?"
He asked, and Gilda nodded, catching up to Dawn and grabbing her leg.

"Dawn, Haru's found whoever grabbed Sweetie Belle.  They're headed this way, but they're cloaked.  There's a bar up ahead, so we'll get to a spot above it and wait for them to come through.  Don't go off half-cocked, or else...you may put Sweetie's life in danger.  Got it?"

She said sternly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just fell silent again as she turned direction, not even caring to answer Gilda right now and instead, took off towards the bar, yet, she at least did what was asked about her as she landed upon a nearby roof and looked around frantically, as if she was trying to spot Sweetie Belle and her kidnapper, but with no luck at the moment, even with her mechanical eye scanning the area itself.

One thing that was with Dawn at the moment was panic, panic for Sweetie Belle's safety.  But yet, also feeling anger at whoever dared to kidnap her girlfriend like that.  And already, she made a promise to herself, get some answered from them....and then beat them to a pulp afterwards.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda landed next to Dawn, unslinging a large case from her back and opening it, revealing a disassembled sniper rifle, which she set about putting together.  Stopping for a moment, she looked over at Dawn, then smiled softly.
"Don't worry, Dawn.  We'll get her back safe.  Promise.  Haru's the best at what he does, and as for me...well, let's just say I don't miss."
She said, her tail running along Dawn's back...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Just don't miss....but don't kill them, I'm going to have a little....word with them afterwards" Dawn replied back, her heart still racing and itching to save Sweetie Belle, but knew that she had to wait at the moment as she had no clue as to where they were.

Though, she did gaze at Gilda as she felt her tail running along her back, yet, said nothing about it.  Yet, that did seem to slowly start to calm down the angered and paniced pegasus, bit by bit.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked as she slotted the magazine into her rifle.
"Don't worry your cute little tail about it.  I was planning on leaving him for you, anyways.  Two shots is all I'll need to get Sweetie loose, and then he's all yours."
She said, her tail continuing to rub Dawn's back...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good" was all Dawn had said back, sneering a little bit as well as she just had towait by patiently.  Yet, her anger and panic had been lowered rather signifigantly already as she just sighed a little bit "As long as Sweetie Belle's safe...if anything happened to her....I....I don't know what I would do...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda nodded.
"She'll be fine, Dawn.  I promise."
She said softly, leaning over to give Dawn a reassuring, affectionate nuzzle.  She then turned back towards the entrance to the bar, resting her rifle and aiming down the sights.
"Haru, what's the target's position?"
She asked over her radio.  Haru's voice answered back a second later.
"Target just entered the bar.  Hope you're ready to make the shot."
Gilda nodded, steadying her breathing, and watched the door.  A few brief seconds later, the door flew open, even though there was no visible pony behind it, and Gilda fired.  The first shot took the cloaking system off the pony, revealing a jet-black earth pony with some sort of cybernetic grafts on all four legs.  Realizing that he had been spotted, the pony immediately extended his knife again, leveling it at Sweetie Belle's throat before a second shot from Gilda shattered the wristguard, as well as most of the pony's arm.
"He's all yours, Dawn.  If he runs, I'll stop him."
Gilda said, her tail giving Dawn's rump a quick, playful swat...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn, still seemed to, for now anyway, ignore Gilda's affection she was showing towards her, even when Gilda nuzzled her.  Well, she almost ignored it anyway as she glanced at Gilda as she was nuzzled, but still did nothing back as she just waited.

Soon enough, she was told that all was clear and in turn, she took off, rushing at the cloaked figure, grabbing him and slamming him right up agains the wall rather hard, mechanical hoof at his throat already, pressing against it as her eyes narrowed at him "You dare kidnap Sweetie Belle? Did you really have nothing more than a death wish coming for you? Trying to kidnap the greatest and most beautiful creature I had ever met and you thought that you could get away with it?"

She pulled him away from the wall, only to slam him into another wall instead, mechanical hoof pressed to his throat again "Now, answer me this....why would you go ahead and do something like that for?" she sneered, pressing against his throat rather hard already, as if she was just trying to choke him.

"Answer me!" Dawn then ended up yelling at him, already loosing patience with him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The would-be kidnapper chuckled as he was slammed against the wall.
"Simple.  Only reason I'd go after that little brat is because someone very powerful wants her sister out of the way.  Otherwise, there's no way I'd have ever touched that filthy little c--t.  Little twit probably has all sorts of diseases.  And as for you..."
His remaining forehoof moved up, but before he could do anything, a bright blue blade of energy severed his hoof just below the joint, the heat cauterizing the wound as it did so.  Before the pony could do anything else, a series of magical restraints bound themselves around his body as Haru and Jin stepped out of the bar.
"Tch.  Lowlife scum.  Did you honestly think that would work?"
Jin asked coldly as Haru twirled Bontenmaru and watched the scene unfold...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Filthy. little. c--t.  That cause Dawn's eye to twitch as he just insulted Sweetie Belle without a care in the world.  She slammed his head repeatedly against the wall after his hoof was severed.  Yet, as soon as she had finished doing just that, she sneered at him "The only thing filty around here is you, and you don't deserve to live.  Never, ever insult Sweetie Belle like that in front of me....ever" and with that, she took off, taking the figure a bit high up into the air, eyes narrowed at him the entire time.

As Dawn did that, Sweetie Belle just watched on, a bit of horror upon her face as Dawn seemed intent on killing him, just like that "Don't do it Dawn...." she whispered to herself.

But that was just it, Dawn just let him go, without a real care right now as she watched him plumet to the ground.  Though the fall wasn't enough to kill him, just enough to badly injure him.

Sweetie Belle at least breathed a sigh of relief when she did notice the figure was still alive, but yet, was still horrified a little that Dawn had still done that as she looked up at Dawn, who in turn, soon landed on the ground.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda dropped off of her perch, then walked over to the pony on the ground.
"She may have spared you, but, since out contract isn't complete yet..."
She casually drew a silenced pistol and finished him off with a single shot to the head, then knelt and closed his eyes.
"You can rest in peace now."
She said with a cold finality, then looked up.
"Well, that bastard was abso-effing-lutely no help at all.  We're still no closer to figuring out who's after Rarity or why."
She said, shaking her head...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn walked past Gilda and over to Sweetie Belle "Are you okay?" she asked first, giving her a nuzzle, only for Sweetie Belle to step back a little bit.  It did occur to Dawn as to why Sweetie Belle stepped away from her "Oh that, sorry you had to see that"

Sweetie Belle shook her head back "It's fine, I just didn't expect it was all....but, at least you didn't kill him" she smiled to Dawn, nuzzling her back after stepping forward again "But yes, I'm fine, thanks to you"

Dawn returned the smile back, kissing Sweetie Belle on the lips "Well, if Gilda hadn't helped out....I may not have been able to rescue you in the end....I just can't think of what would happen if something were to happen to you...."

"Hey, I'm safe already, that's all that matters, isn't it?" Sweetie Belle asked back, still smiling to Dawn, returning the kiss back to Dawn, followed by a second one "But, I still don't know why anyone would be after my sister, and would want to kidnap me to do so"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru shook his head.
"Not sure.  I mean, my only guess would be simply because she's in charge of such a large company.  That, or whoever sent this scumball just has it in for her.  Either way, it's dangerous."
He said, his hood obscuring his face again.  Jin nodded.
"Indeed.  Long time, no see, Gilda."
He chuckled, looking over at his one-time second-in-command.  Gilda nodded back, then walked over to Sweetie Belle.  
"Glad to see you're alright.  Sorry about all that, but...well, Dawn was really worried about you, so I had to do what I had to do.  Also, nice to meet you."
She said, smiling a little, then looking down at her foot again.
"Also, don't mind my footpaw there.  Just...yeah, don't mind it."
She added.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn in turn, did smile back at Sweetie Belle a bit, but then, when she did mention about what they wanted with her, Dawn just shook her head, unsure on it herself "Not sure either, but...if they ever lay a hoof on you..."

Sweetie Belle nuzzled Dawn a little bit "Hey, relax alright? I know you're worried about me, but I'll be fine, I promise" she spoke, still smiling to Dawn all the while as she looked to Gilda "Thanks for the help as well"

"Oh yeah, this here is Gilda, she's a friend of mine as well.  Gilda, this here is Sweetie Belle, my girlfriend" Dawn spoke, introducing the two to each other with a small smile upon her face.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and nodded.
"Yo.  I can totally see why Dawn fell for you."
She said with a grin...