The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 44 · 7273

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"oh, Hello." Dan said waving at the other digimon, not sure what to say, being confused as to where he was and how he got here.  He was hoping things would be peaceful for a while at least.  Though he did remember the tv show that things seldom stayed peaceful for long.  Though who knows how long some scenes on the show happened apart from each other.  

He thought for a moment about asking where he was, but thought it best not to, to let the other digimon do the talking first while he could think of something to say if they asked certain questions.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe let off a small groan "Alright, I'm just going to get straight to the point here and save you the long story about what had happened.  All I know was that I swiped this Gatomon card into this strange device, there was a white light and in turn, I woke up as well....this" she spoke, showing off that she was indeed a Gatomon.

"Oh, and point you should know about....I was a human before and all I want to know is....well.....what had just happened, one minute I was a human and next thing I know it....I'm a Gatmon!" she ended up yelling out for a moment before calming back down, as if she was still a bit freaked out about the whole ordeal.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan listened to Zoe, wincing a bit towards the end as she yelled for a moment.  "uh... sounds sorta like what happened to me.  I thought I was the only former human here and you were a normal native digimon." Dan said, glad he wasn't the only former human there.  Then he got an idea.  "if it happened to us, I wonder if any others had something similar happen to them too." He said looking around a bit.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, given that Humans, or at least the ones on the show and in some of the games only get pulled into the digital world if there is a great threat to defeat. We probly have to do thatr." Patrick said. " So We can A: Try to find other digimon. B: Stay here and learn how to use Powers we obviously have, or C: Argue with each other while we freak out, no insulting pun intended." Patrick said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake replied with a shrug, unsure of what to say "I thought digimon only reacted with kids? I'm nearly 18 years old, In most of the seasons it was kids roughly 12 years old that went to the digital world"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
"And I'm 21," Sparky added. "But I've always been told I had the mind of a 5-year old." She took a momet to think before continuing. "I know I was, and still am in love with Digimon. Maybe we were chosen for our interest rather than our age..."

Also knowing that Patrick had a point regarding their next course of action, she nodded, having little difficulty in deciding her vote. "We should probably try to find others. We'll have plenty of time working out how our powers would work later."

Oh, you're just saying that cuz you don't wanna risk hurting yourself with a Lightning Spear. a thought echoed in her head and her responding thought made no arguements against it.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If there are other people here like us, we should go look for them and try to figure out our abilities like suggested" replied Jake

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm Seven." Patrick said. " But I've been told I act older."He added. "Patrick then turned his attention to his digivice. and after tinkering with it. He saw a map with a number of blips matching their group. " Guys, I think I found the Map Ap for this thing." Patrick said. " And It says there is a town about two miles that way." Patrick said, pointing north. "and it says there is a 'Digi-Dojo, a place where we can learn how to fight." Patrick added.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Wait, wait, wait....it happened to you as well?" Zoe asked, hands in front of her in a sort of stopping motion as she looked to Dan before putting on of her paws to her forehead in a bit of annoyance before lowering it and listned to what else Dan had to say.

"Find others? Yeah, that would be great if it were to happen more than once....which right now, I am highly doubting, sure, running into you was one thing, but that's just luck of the draw" Zoe added in before once again, just calming herself down "But alright, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to at least try....name's Zoe by the way"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm Dan." Dan said, starting to put his hand out so they could shake hands, then remembering they were digimon and he wasn't sure they could shake hands.  

"We wound up not to far from each other, so maybe there are some others around here." Dan said.  Then he looked around briefly.  "I'm not sure which direction may be best to go in.  Do you have any ideas?" He asked looking back at Zoe.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Seven? Wow- I agree with the fact people say you act older" replied Jake "And a dojo? it's worth a shot"

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hearing news of the town and its dojo, Sparky gave a shrug and a smile. "Sounds like a good place to go. I'm in."

I wonder if they'll have food there! she thought playfully to herself. Knowing they'll be hitting the road soon, she might as well stand up. It felt a bit awkward and she swayed a bit off balance as she was unuse to having such a large body and comparatively small legs to walk on.

"I guess learning to fly would be the first on my list of things to do around here." she said sheepishly with a grin. Finally on balance, she felt a small sense of accomplishment and gave a soft sigh of relief.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake too pulled out his digivice and noticed he had two forms, The form he was in now and a rookie form. "Interesting" he thought, he then faced patrik and sparky "Did either of you get two forms? I have my White WarGreymon and his rookie form Rexmon"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe shook Dan's paw back before she looked around as well, honestly just unsure on where to go herself.  She pointed in one direction, then another, and then another, as if trying to figure it out herself, but so far, was having no luck at all.

What was more, she didn't even think to look at the device right now, as for her, that was the last thing on her mind at the moment "That's actually....a good question...." she spoke, letting off a small annoyed groan as well.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure. Lemme check." Messing a bit with her Digivice, it took her a moment to figure out how it works and then: "It says my Rookie form, Lopmon, is an option too. Cool."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm going to change to my rookie form- saves me having to take my Dramon Killer off to handle the device..." with that, Jake selected his rookie form and was englufed in a sphere. "White WarGreymon de-digivolve to!.... Rexmon!". After the transformation he now stood at 5'7 "That was easy"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan looked around a bit.  "I guess we can agree on a direction and go in it.  The others may be nearby.   Or we can try to shout, but that may bring unwanted attention." Dan said.  "Not every digimon is a nice one.  As seen in the early first season of the show."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"True, but I doubt we should assume that all Digimon are bad too, I'm heading to the town." Patrick said, walking in the direction of the town.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake shrugged and followed, still keeping his distance from Patrick and Sparky

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sparky watched them both go before following as well from a few feet behind, quickly getting used to her new body.

"I just hoped we'll be welcomed easily." she muttered softly.