The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Out of time and place

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
As Cleve followed Frank out of the cave, he made sure that no one was following them. He slowly picked up the pace and walked next to Frank.

"You know, Frank," Cleve said, "I don't think you've ever finished translating the note that the German pilot left us. Can you finish translating it? I just want to know if the Germans are also working on an experiment on Einstein's Unified Field Theory."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You're right I didn't finish the translation." Frank replied. Frank took the letter back out of his pocket and read the rest of it. "Have seen valley close by I will attempt to make contact a few days from now to see if they can help me."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think Spike's plans for today are eating." Ducky said to which Spike nodded.  

"Maybe we can play game while others are away?" Petrie asked looking around.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hmm," Cleve mumbled, "Is that all the letter says?I don't know if he's referring to Claw Valley or the Great Valley. Either case though, he didn't make it. Let's just get the 20mm cannon and go back."
-------------------------------------
"You guys want to play toss the seed?" Ruby asked, "Tossing the seed is very fun, especially when you need some fun."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like a fun game, it does it does." Ducky said nodding her head emphatically, but what do the rest of you guys think?" She asked.

Spike nodded.

"Me agree." Petrie said also nodding.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes that is all." Frank said. "It seems he wanted to check the valley out before he continued the letter."

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deimos nodded. "Sure. I'd rather not think about the task that Raptix, Chomper and myself will be doing soon."

Raptix turned towards Ruby. "Can I play too?"

James tossed some wood into the fire. "I'll join too. It's not like I got anything better to do."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Sure," Ruby agreed, "We have exactly ten people playing. We can have even teams."
------------------------------------------------
"About the 109," Cleve asked, "Do you know which model it is? 'Cause if it's a model produced after 1943, no one in my time would know about it. I can bring back a few parts for intelligence."

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OCC: Sorry for not posting in so long. Can't ever think of what to say :()

"Am I one of the 10 people?" Adam asked. "Which team can I be on?"

"Humpth! I wanna be on a different team than him! He'll just slow me down!" Cera said.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well," Ruby replied, "If Theo joins, we can still have even teams."

"Great," Chomper said, "Let's start."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"that cool.  Who on who team?" Petrie asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theo shrugged. "Sure, not like I got anything better to do."

Deimos looked at Adam, James, Frank and Cleve. "Uh, no offense, but you're kind of small compared to me so I'm not sure about this."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC:I'm back, surprised?)

"I hope you don't mind if I join in, do you" Matthew said as he approached James and the dinosaur children.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - Holy s---! I thought this RP died! Well, let's start it back up!)

"Sure!" Deimos said brightly.

James placed his shotgun by the cave of the wall. "Well, let's get the seed and start playing!"

"What about teams?" Theo asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile