The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rock A Doodle

brekclub85 · 253 · 18182

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is something up?" Goldie asked as she heard Whistler and went to the window to see what Whistler was whistling about.  She looked out the window and squinted her eyes to see if she could make out what was out there.  

"Is that what I think it is?" She said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a tornado! Chanticleer cried.. ' Everyone get to safety as fast as you can.. hurry' he said as the telltale sign of a twister became evident
- no this is not a dream young Edmond, you and I have a few scores to settle..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Heh.....no hard feelings?" Edmond smiled nervously in a desperate attempt to stop the Duke, who he knew was within seeing distance

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you have a storm cellar?  That would be a good place to head to." Goldie asked as she looked over at Chanticleer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmond cowered in a corner of his room. knowing danger was nearby.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmund heard a loud sound, listening, he realized it was the Duke who amplified the sound of his rumbling stomach

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The vulture above began turning the house side-to-side, tossing the contents inside about.  "Come on out, you overstuffed turkey!" he shouted.  "We have yet to finish our engagement!"

----------

Although the sighting of the tornado was important, there was something more to it that Whistler could see, and he can't explain it to them with his kind of speech.  He grabbed Patou and pulled him closer to the window.

"Look, I believe there's a tornado outside," Patou protested.  "But you should know I don't see well like you can.  See?  I can barely see the twister from here."

Whistler slapped his forehead in frustration...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who's there?!" Edmund called, panicked at the thought of ANOTHER big bad bird of some kind nearby, he could tell the voice didn't belong to the Duke.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is it safe enough here or should we go elsewhere?" Goldie asked looking around at those present, not having any real experience at things like tornadoes.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmond gasped as he saw a familiar set of talons stamp down in front of him....

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" No, Not again!" Edmond cried out as he frantically searched for his flashlight, only find it was not here.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Like a basement or cellar.  Are tornadoes common around here?" Goldie asked as she looked around at the others.