The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28629

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I...have a brother?" Kiara said, taken in surprise. There was the chance this lion's story wasn't true, but she wanted to believe it.

At the same time, if it was true, she was grossed out how Kopa tried to make a move on her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" It is rather hard to believe isn't it? came a familiar voice. it was Rafiki the mystic who had served several generations of Simbas family, how far back exactly Simba wasn't sure. "But sometimes the most improbable stories are nevertheless completely true.." he came up to Kopa, and grabbed on his mane and gazed deeply into his eyes.." so you think you are the son of the king, and the next king of the Pridelands, hm.. well why didn't you come back eariler.. "For my safety' Kopa replied "I missed everything that happened the last few years.. " ignorance leads to mistakes, of course.."rafiki said. 'but hopefully nothing that can't be repaired. "Rafiki, is he My SON' simba said, growing impatient.. " Rafiki sighed.. I am making sure Sire, but..right now.. I'd say yes..he has your eyes, the queen's smile and a tendency to fall out of trees." Kopa stared at him blankly.. " How did you.. "I have a gift for things like that.. now I would advise you not to make any more mistakes regarding your younger sibling. family bonds should only go so far after all.. and she has a mate.. which you have yet to meet.. Prince Kovu, come up here please.." Rafiki called.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um, sure," Kovu nodded, making haste in going over to the baboon.

"Yes Rafiki?" he smiled politely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this is your brother-in-law, Kopa..' Rafiki said pointing to Kopa. " your highness, this is prince Kovu, your sister kiaras's mate..' hello Kopa said  formally. ' er.. nice to meet you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice to meet you too," Kovu said, he and Kopa shaking paws.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali just stared in interest as the adults talked on this new lion who either was or wasn't the new prince. Wow, she'd found a prince. "I spotted him first" she smiled over at Makaila and Damon, not really bragging but just saying.

Vitani heard both the kid's statement, Hali's and Damon's about not believing this lion was Simba's son and thought about gently reminding the cubs of manners and not saying such even if you didn't think you'd be overheard. She let the kids alone though and just watched as Rafiki walked up to apparently confirm all of this. Wow, so Simba had had a son... Vitani felt a bit guilt that she knew it was probably the threat her mother had posed which caused Kopa to be "spirited away".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So do you have any siblings Kovu? Kopa asked. "and Kiara, sorry about the whole making a pass at you, I didn't know who you were .. so please don't hold it against me " He said.
 Vitabi? Rafiki said going over to her ' Go up to the prince and introduce yourself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Does this mean everything will change?" Makaila asked. Damon grinned like the perverbial chesuire cat. " I'll tell you what ths means Makaila, run cause as soon as he takes over, every one of us cubs are on his hit list." He said, hoping toget a rise. "Why?" Makaila asked, partly dreading the answer. " Duh Princess, every lion know the first thing you do when taking over a pride is to kill all the cubs from your predicecer's reign. " He said with a grin. "Well that includes you!" she pointed out. "Nope, cause I'm out of here know, you and hali can come if you can keep up." He grinned. "Stop it Damon, mom would never let anything bad happen to us." Makaila defended. " O yeah, lions are stronger than lionesses, she'd get killed in round one." He snickered, and I'd be safe and sound away from here." He grined as he trotted away to make his cruel joke sound convincing.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's ok brother..." Kiara replied. "Just never do it again," she added with a wicked smirk.

"This is my sister Vitani," Kovu introduced. "I...had an older brother named Nuka...but he's not with us anymore," he added, his voice going soft.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The proince will not do any of that, it is only when i rival claimant takes over the throne. when a son suceeds a father, there is no killing. nuteri said rebuking Damon " why would you say suck a wicked thing?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"A wicked sense of humor." Damon snicked as he turned around. "And you just spoiled the fun" He said to Nutari.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As she was introduced by Kovu, Vitani stepped forward with a small nod, "How do you do". She said.

Hali frowned but decided that she didn't believe what Damon had said, and as Nuteri backed up that that wouldn't happen she felt eve better and just decided she would ignore Damon, "Yeah, well I knew the nice lion I ran into wouldn't do such" she told Makaila.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice to meet you Vitani. Kopa said " are all those cubs yours? he asked out of curiousity. ' i think i ran into one of them on my way here, her name was Hali I believe.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani smiled back at the cubs as Kopa asked his question. "Yes. They were all on their own and the Pride as a whole took them in, but in Hali and Makaila's case atleast they've come to think of me as their mother and I think the same" she smiled.

Hali heard herself be mentioned and walked up, "Yeah, I bumped into him first but I wasn't suppose to say anything until he told some secret which I guess he just did" she smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so they are adopted.. hmm well Hali seems like shes a good cub. I've yet to met the others, but I'm sure I will, in due time " Kopa said. 'Its a pleasure meeting you Vitani, if I may be so bold, I'd say you've done a good job so far in raising them.." He added as he turned and headed toards the royal cave at the back of Pride Rock..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice to meet you, brother," Kiara smiled to Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
same here, you should fill me in on what i've missed. we have a lot of catching up to do, and you could give me pointers on which lionesses could be a good match for me..' he chuckled. " but for now i'll need sometime to just settle in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon snickered. " Oh this is good, I see Kopa and kovu fighting each other for domenince in the future." He laughed. Makaila sighed. " Damon, why can't you say something nice?" She groaned. "I am Makaila, you don't wanna see what I consider mean." He chuckled as he grinned. "really Damon, why can't you be grateful, you are so lucky Mom isn't one of those Lions who kills cubs they don't know." Makaila said. Damon growled before he tackled her. the two cubs tumbled around before Damon landed on top. "Ha, pin ya." He said in a arrogent tone. "You can't pin me makaila." He said as tried, and failed again. "Pinned ya again." Daman said  as Makaila got up. "Now if you exuse me, I'm going to get some food." Damon said as he went off to look for some baby birds to snack on.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why are you such a brat?" Kovu asked Damon before he left to hunt. "Tell, me, I'm curious."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"That ain't none of your buisness." Damon snarled defensivly as he headed off to do his own hunting. Even after being taken in by the pride, he still insisted on taking care of himself.

Makail sighed. "Uncle Kovu, maybe something terrible happened to make Damon this way." Makaila said as she rubbed up againist Kovu's leg.

"Hey Simba, we got a little Problem that needs resolved." Timon said. Pumbaa nodded in agreement. "Yea, which bugs are better, slimey or crunchy?" He asked Simba, like they did back when it was just the three of them. "Yeah, since your a king and our best friend you are clearly the best one to decide." Timon said as he crossed his arms.