The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28639

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guys , what will you do when I'm no longer king' Simba chuckled ' My reign is going to end next spring after all. as for which are better, I always liked crunchy bugs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Perhaps," Kovu nodded with a  sigh, nuzzling his niece in reply.

"Who knew I had a brother all this time?" Kiara said, staring up at the sky.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Would you guys mind if I join in? First off I am really sorry that I haven't been on in such a long time. Most of that has to do with me going to too many forums. Right now I am a member of like 20 forums.....and I am trying to stay active in every one of them every day. But I swear I will start coming here more often then I did.)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"So, even if your reign comes to an end, you'll still be a king." Pumbaa said. "Yeah, and remember Hakuna Matata." Timon said as the two walked off.

Damon smiled as he finished hunting, he had eaten serveral baby birds and was full. He had also killed and eaten a few mama birds, however one who was smart enough to fly away flew to pride Rock and landed in front of the king. "Your Majasty, That Black furred lion cub you took in named Damon killed and ate my babys and serveral other birds and their babys." She chirped in anger, unaware damon was right behind her. Damon was full, but he could still squeeze in one more. He Pounced on the bird, who was fering for it's life. "If you want, I can reunite you with your baby's." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(you are more than welcome to join Dash.. and 20 forums is a bit excessie, trying cutting down to 5 or so, and make sure GOF is one of the 5..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Thank You so Much. Now if I recall in the last Lion King roleplay I played as a cub named Ramiki who was Vitani's adopted son so  I am just gonna skip ahead and say that Ramiki is now Hali's brother)

Ramiki slowly woke up. As of late for one reason or another now a days Ramiki always tended to sleep in more. Ramiki looked around to notice how Hali and Vitani were missing. Ramiki yawns as he gets up to stretch. And then he smiles. He would just have to find them himself. Maybe he could sneak up on one of them and give them a bit of a scare. It was a game to Ramiki

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara frowned.

"You can't attack an animal who came to Pride Rock with a complaint, Damon," she said,  with a dash of scolding.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Danmon, you do not threaten to  harm those who come to talk with me, is that understood?' Simba said, he was clearly not pleased. "We only eat when we have to, we do not kill needlessly..We have a code we live by, yes he eat some of grass-eaters and wildeebeasts but only when we have need..and leave us, i need to talk with her in private..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon was shocked. "Why do any of you care about the troubles of Prey animals?" He asked. The black furred cub was confused. "Birds are Prey, they exsist only to be eaten." He said as he looked Kiara straight in the eyes.

Makaila smiled at her uncle Kovu and saw Ramiki was up. "Gottcha!" She laughed tackling him, starting a play fight.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(I have a question would you mind if Ramiki calls her "Maka"? This is mostly for me because I am horrible with spelling and I don't want to end up spelling Makalia wrong time after time. ;) )

Ramiki growls playfully and uses his hind paws to playfully kick Makalia off him. He crouched low to the ground growling playfully and pounced on her playfully. "No, it looks to me like I GOT You" He said playfully tugging at her right ear.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu sighed. He couldn't get why Damon was like this.

"You have a lot to learn." he said to the cub, "And don't underestimate me when I say "a lot."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
( No Dash, I will be able to understand if your talking to Makaila or not)

Damon looked to the ground as he heard what Kovu said. "Why do even care what happens to a few meezly birds?" He asked. "We're lions, all other animals are food, this whole royal act is againist the laws of Nature." He said. " We're predators, not royality. we hunt when hungry." He said, as if he were arguing with himself. He kept mumbing till he felt a pain in his head. "No, I'm not a weakling Leo, no don't make s kill her, please stop!" He said as he started to break down in tears.

Makaila laughed as she managed to roll onto her back, pinning Ramiki. " Gotcha again." She said playfully to her Adopted brother before she noticed Damon, she motioned for Ramiki to follow her. "King Simba, what is wrong?" She asked.

" Wow, he must of had some bad bugs or something." Timon said. " I don't know Timon, He looks like he's reliving a traumatic part of his early cubhood brought on by a clash of conflicting teachings." Pumbaa said.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
On the highest rock of Pride Rock, a large black raven looked down below at the royal family, taking in every sight and every word.  It then took to the blue sky, heading east...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki follows Makalia and plops down beside her. He had no idea what  was going on but something in his body told him something was very very bad. He wondered if King Simba would tell them what was going on or to just "Go play"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simba turned and motioned to the mother bird to follow him inside
 so i take it damon attacked your children?' he frowned "he will be made to apologize, I assure you , madame bird.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Not just attacked, he killed and ate them too, they only hatched today!" She chirped angryly, getting up into the kings face unintentionally before realizing what she did. " Fogive My King, but I spent so long hatching them, so long waiting to have my first chicks, but that monster killed them mere moments after they hatched and ate them for food, and I wasn't the only bird who's nest he knocked out of the tree, but I was the only one who came here rather than attack him." She said.

Damon shook his head as Makaila tapped him. "Are you OK?" She asked, geniunly concerned for him. "I'm fine, just old nightmares." Damon said as he sulked off to the top of pride rock.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He really disturbs me," Kiara said to Kovu "No cub should be messed up that badly."

"I'll speak to your father about him soon," Kovu assured his mate, patting her on the back. "At least, when we have cubs, they'll have a happy cubhood."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
MEANWHILE.......

Rafiki's tree was, though most of the other animals didn't really care, fairly hollow. And in one spot within the trunk rested a young lion. Slightly older than Kovu, Vitani, and Kiara, but still considered to be in his youth. He had a black mane that hadn't fully grown. It was Nuka, the oldest child of Zira and Scar.

A few months ago, Nuka thought it was the end when some logs had fallen on him, and his world went black. But some time later, he had no idea how much later...he opened his eyes. He hurt all over, but he felt someone carrying him somewhere. "Who....are...you?" Nuka managed to weakly say, but before being "shushed" by Rafiki, telling him to save his strength.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Rafiki," Nuka said in the present, almost at a full recovery now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And how are you feeling Nuka?' Rafiki grinned ' soon it will be time to reintroduce you to the world.. you won't be the only new lion around either.. We just had a very important new arrival come in ' Rafiki said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really?" Nuka asked, rolling over, that still made him a bit sore. "Who?"

"I'm feeling better...at least, compared to when you first found me. I wonder what Vitani and Kovu will think...."