The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28553

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kopa decided to head off towards rafiki's hopefyully he could help him and vitani find a good location for thier date
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After awhile, Damon won nd got off of Makaila. "I'll be back, I'm just going to step out for some fresh air. "Damon said. Damon stopped just outside as he relaxed in the cool night breez, just then, the wind shifted and the fur on Damon's neck stood up on end. He smelled intruders. Immediantly he ran back inside. "Simba, I smelled intruders, I don't know where, or what." He said to the king.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Their cover blown, the intruders sprang into action...

A small volley of what seemed to be sharpened sticks whistled into the cave, most of which speared down a pair of jaguar sentries, the rest missing the royal family by inches.  This was quickly followed by the attackers sprinting inside with more sticks at the ready.  These were baboons, small yet cunning and vicious creatures.  And they've come for someone within the cave...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
simba a turned to this mate ' nala get the kids out of here
 use the back exit! he yelled as he ducked volleys from the babboons
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara and Kovu were quick to get out of the danger zone, as others soon followed.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila and Damon followed Nala out the back way and didn't look back. "Why are they attacking us?" Makaila asked Damon. " Don't know,and I don't wanna stop to ask. As they were Chased the Babboons chanted 'more blood' over and over again. " Keep Running Makaila!" Damon said as he brely saved his tail from the Babboon's powerful Canines.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simba parried the Baboon attacks long enough for the others to escape then headed out the exit.." this was not what he had planned for the evening..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As they Ran, Damon and Makaila got seperated from Nala and were cornered by a smaller Baboon. "Get behind Me Makaila!" Damon Ordered as he Tackled the smaller Baboon and fought it as best he could. The Baboon was shocked at the cub's fearlessness in protecting Makaila, but fought back none the less. Damon got on it's back and bite down on the neck, tearing into it. Soon the Baboon fell dead. Damon breathed heayly. "Damon are you OK?" Makaila asked. "Yeah, this one was young, dumber.. I was lucky." Damon said. "We gotta keep running." He said. "But Simba, mom.." Makaila started off. "We can''t worry about them right now, We need to keep moving, keep running, keep safe." Damon said, his eyes narrowing as his survival instincts took over. Never had he been grateful for what he went through as a younger cub, It had just saved his life. " I think we should head to Rafiki's tree?" Makaila said. "Yeah, He maybe old and a coot, Bt I heard stories of his feirocity in battle." Damon said as they made their way there.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simba soon caught up with the young cubs.. " There you are' He said, relieved that he had found them " where are you headed" he asked " You need to stay with me.,.,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" We got seperatated from Nala and the others." Makaila said. "Yeah, figured Rafiki's tree might be a safe play to make a break for, What do we do now?" Damon asked. "I'm scared Simba." Makaila said, rubbing up against simba for comfort. "Yeah it's total chaos here!" Pumba and Timon added.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we neeed to keep going' Simba repplied as the babboons appeared in the distance, "don't stop! he added running up and passing them. Simba thouight to himself ' he would have to gifind his kids, and bring Kopas date to an abrupt end.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You got that right, lets move it!" Timon howled as he held onto Pumbaa as Damon and Makaila followed them as fast as they could. "Don't look back Makaila, theres nothing we can do but keep running." Damon said.Makaila fought back her tears, but it was a lossing battle. " Our Home, our Pride, it's gone!" She sobbed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nala sioon joined them. we need tio get everyone we can together and regroup she said ' we will drive them off kids' she added to the cubs running beside her ' I promise
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I hope so, I got better things to do tonight than die!" Damon said as they ran. "Wait where's uncle Nuka?" Makaila asked, worried for her uncle.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuka was being helped along by some of the lionesses.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kopa and vitani were in thre middle of fighting off a group of babboons . ' So much for our date Kopa mutrttered as he knocked out another baboon.. lets go Vitani' he said turning and headed away from the roiver
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then, Damon awoke in shock. Looking around, He saw that Makaila was fast asleep next too him. 'Only a nightmare.' He thought thankfully, as he laid back down to try and go to sleep. The young cub felt safe here in the pride as he slowly but surely drifted back to a dreamless sleep.

Not too far away a group of cubs were approaching pride rock. Leading them was a 'mute' cub named scout who could only communicate in lion growls and sounds, but no words. Scout and his siblings were with an adult male named Rashid, the mystic and healer that saved Scout's life after a rival male killed scout's father and slit scout's throat after the brave cub refused to betray the location of his siblings.