The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru looked up, eyes widening a little.
"O-of course I forgive you!  I mean...I did run into you..."
He said brightly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn walked closer to the 2 ponies he saw.  "Hello." He said when he thought he was close enough.  "Hope I'm not interrupting or anything." He said in a friendly manner.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya looked at him and smiled. "No, we were just finsihing actually. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" she asked him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn nodded, "Yes, I'm new to this area and town.  Just doing some travel around to see things."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled.
"Well, it's nice to meet you!"
He said...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn smiles and nods.  "It's nice to meet you as well." He said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru put a hoof out.
"I'm Haru.  I...hope we can be friends."
He said with a soft, nervous grin...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"And I'm Daliya," Daliya greeted. "What's your name?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Myrdinn.  Sorry, thought I had already said my name.  I do hope we can be friends, or at least aquantinces." He said smiling a little.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Thunderclap looked over at Myrdinn and nodded his head to acknowledge him. He then decided instead of opening his mouth and ruining the moment of peace, he slowly and carefully wrote his own name in the dirt using his hove. Thunderclap then looked to the sky and frowned, as his bottled emotions made a small storm cloud form above his head and begin to drip rain onto him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn looked at what Thunderclap had written down with his hoof.  "Thunderclap, is that your name?" He asked.  "Nice to meet you also." He said smiling to him also.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the small raincloud started to rain on Thunderclap, Haru simply focused and created a magical "umbrella" over them all.
"Thunderclap, huh?  That's a really cool name!"
He said admiringly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap enjoyed the fact that Haru was covering the rain cloud, but also knew that it was his unspoken emotions that were causing it. Still he didn't want to ruin another potential friendship so he took a step back and began to speak aloud. "Yeah I bet you would like my name! It sounds like something you should fear!" he then sighed as he noticed the storm clouds stopped raining. He then continued, "Look, I'm sorry to yell at you all... but I've been a jerk most of my life, and I will probably be a jerk until I find some friends who will put up with me."

He sighed and turned around and began to walk away. "I suggest you three forget me. My sister always said I was a lost cause... maybe she was right..." he commented as he continued to walk away.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru trotted after him, looking at him.
"Don't think that way.  I mean...I can deal with jerks.  And besides.  My brother told me once that there's no such thing as a lost cause.  Just causes that haven't found the solutions yet."
He said softly...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya came over to him as well.

"Yeah, just because one pony said it doesn't mean it's true," she said comfortingly to him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You may not be a lost cause.  Is her saying that the only reason you think you are?" Myrdinn asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap stopped walking for a minute. His eyes widened as he thought about something. 'Do... do these ponies... actually care about me? Are they trying to help me... even after everything I've said?!' Thunderclap could hardly believe it. These three ponies whom he'd met only moments before were now trying not only to reassure him, but also get him to open up.

Another set of clouds appeared above Thunderclaps head, but this time, they didn't drop rain... they simply hovered above his head. His emotions were confused and scattered. The black pony blinked a few times as he turned to face Haru, Daliya, and Myrdinn. "Do you three... really mean that?" asked Thunderclap with a quiver in his voice.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru nodded.
"Yep!  Well, I know I do, at least!"
He said with a big grin...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I've always been a pony to keep true to my word. Of course I mean it," she said to him with a smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes." Myrdinn said nodding, "How do you feel about things now?" He asked.