The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Thunderclap felt his eyes watering and in his heart he wanted nothing more to do than cry. But then his stubborn nature broke through. He slammed his hooves into the ground, causing the clouds above his head to shoot small bolts of lightning and the ground shook. Thunderclap then shook his own head to clear the tears and shouted aloud, "NO! I don't deserve this kindness! I'm a lost cause and everyone knows it! I have always been alone... and nothing will ever change that!"

With that said he turned and ran down the path though Ponyville kicking up a small swirl of dust as he did. 'They just don't understand! I've been alone even when I was with my own family! I'm not just a lost cause,... I'm... a lost soul!'

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru looked after him for a moment, then sighed and took off running after him.
"Hey!  Wait up!  You don't have to be lonely!"
He yelled...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya stood with her mouth open for a second but closed it hurriedly. She didn't expect Thunderclap to react like that. In fact, she didn't think anyone expected that to happen. Quickly, she flapped her wings once and took to the skies. Daliya knew that flying was going to be much faster than running to catch up with him. Before she started, she turned to Myrdinn.

"Come on, we should catch up with him," she said and flew quickly after the two boys. "Wait!" she called from the air.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
RainbowDash flew above and took brief note of the scene below.. but that didn't matter. shes needed to get over to Applejacks place.. and she was running a little late today
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn teleported most of the distance then ran after him, at a steady pace so it would not tire him to fast.

=============

Spike headed back to the treehouse library where he lived with Twilight Sparkle, carrying the stuff he had gotten for her so far, as part of his chores.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On her farm, Applejack sat and watched the skies, waiting for Rainbow Dash to arrive.
"Now, where could that filly be?"
She asked out loud, tail flicking around a little...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As she was waiting for Spike to return Twilight Sparkle was busy looking through several books trying to find a spell that would cause anyone with aggressive behaviors to suppress those feelings of aggression and hate. But she needed a few things to make this particular spell work. While she was certain Spike had done a wonderful job as he always did... she was missing one key element. A pony with unusually high aggression.

~~~~~

Thunderclap in his need to run, tripped over a rock in the path and unceremoniously tumbled and rolled on the ground until he came to a stop face first in the dirt. "ow..." was all that he said as he realized that the others following him would now catch up. He then shook the dirt off and stood his ground. might as well get this over with.' he thought to himself.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru ran up next to Thunderclap almost immediately.
"H-hey!  Are you okay...?!"
He asked, sounding a little panicked...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash saw Applejack waiting for her " Hey Applejack.. soirry I'm late.. I had a hard time chasing cloud away than usual.." Dash apologized " she had a strong affection for applejack..although she wasn't sure if it was mutual..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why did you Run off like that?" Myrdinn asked curious.  

----

Spike arrived back at his treehouse home & put away the stuff he had been carrying and went about his other chores he had left to finish.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya flew down to join them.

"Yes, why did you?" she asked him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap stood stock still as Daliya, Myrdinn, and Haru asked why he'd run. He narrowed his eyes and took a step forward. "You three want to know why I ran?! You really haven't figured it out yet?! I don't have any friends, I don't want any! I don't deserve kindness... I'm just a mean, cruel jerk who's own family couldn't stand being around and sent me away! I am quite possibly the ONLY pony in Equestria who has no friends, because everywhere I go I'm seen as a threat before anyone even gets to know me!" He then took a breath. "Is that what you wanted to hear? IS IT?" he shouted with a stomp of his hooves.

~~~~~

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she watched Spike return. "Hi Spike. Thanks for getting the things I asked for. This spell is just so interesting." She looked away from the book for a moment to ask Spike a question. "Hey Spike, do you know any ponies in Ponyville who are aggressive and always in a bad mood?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru stopped, then did the only thing that crossed his mind and stepped forward, hugging Thunderclap a little.
"I don't see you as a threat...I see you as a friend..."
He said softly...

Applejack smiled and nodded.
"Ah understand that, sugarcube.  Jus' glad to see ya is all."
She said happily...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so whats this party about? eh' Dash said as she found her face close to Applejacks. dash blushed as she found herself in this position..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I also got some extra quills." Spike said, smiling to Twilight Sparkle's thanking him.  "  The Quill and Sofa store had some, but they are out of sofas.  What is up with a store that sells only things.  It would be like if Mr & Mrs. Cake only sold Chocolate muffins and candied apples and nothing else.  " Spike said.

He shook his head at her question.  "I don't know of any ponies like that that I can think of." He said.  "Maybe you or I can ask around."

---------------

"I bet that unicorn I saw a while back has no friends.  Dixie, trixie, lixie,  some name like that I think.  Seemed to full of herself." Myrdinn said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight smiled back as she heard Spike comment. "Thats a great idea Spike!" She then giggled as she said, "I don't know why that store only sells those things, but it is kinda funny though." Twilight then turned around and used her magic to carry the supplies Spike had obtained as she walked out the door.

~~~~~

Thunderclap stomped his hoof into the ground with an annoyed grunt. He then sighed as he stepped in front of Haru. "Fine... I'll hang out with you three for a while. But don't think for a minute that I'm going to be all nice and friendly! Got it?!" he asked aloud to Haru, Daliya, and Myrdinn.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"We got it, Thunderclap. We got it," Daliya replied, not really being all that intimidated by the boy's act. After all, she'd been around many creatures way more frightening than him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn shrugged, "So you're going to be a jerk?  I've met worst jerks, as I'm sure we all have." He said.  "You never know, you may like having friends, or at least aquantinces." He said.

----

"Maybe One of the pegasus   ponies would be good to ask.  With their flying around they see a lot." SPike said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled and nodded.
"That's fine with me, Thunderclap.  I'm just glad you're willing to at least give friendship a try.  So~... Who wants to go get some food?  My treat!"
He said perkily, smiling at the group of them...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what is the occassion for this gathering Applejack/ Rainbow dash asked following her inside 'you might have told me, but its sorta slipped my mind...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: