The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

X-Men: World of Mutants

MrDrake · 70 · 6720

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bigfoot looked at her, ignoring the whole "cute" comment that she had given him "We will be getting into classes in regards to controlling powers in the next few days, but as we are rather stretched for staff right now, it may very well take a whole week until the classes do start up, so until then, it would be best to make friends around here and the likes-"

He was cut off by the knock upon the door as Laura stood there, arms folded "Logan told me about a girl that he wants me to show around"

"Ah yes, yes, Laura, this here is Rose, Rose, that there is Laura, and well, I suppose since she is here, she can be the one to show you around, as I still have paper work that needs to be completed, so I'm afraid I do not have the time to do that" Bigfoot replied back, giving Rose a smile.

In turn, Laura left the doorway and just waited in the hallway until Rose was ready for the tour of the mansion, arms still folded all the while.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
um, hi I'm Rose' Rose offered Laura her hand.. as they left bigfoots office.. ' So er.. how big is this place anyway? i guess i have a lot of questions.. i guess..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura decided to shake Rose's hand back "Yeah, this place is pretty big" she answered back, motioning for Rose to follow her as she walked off "So, what kind of questions did you havein mind?" she asked, trying to get a conversation going at the very least.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't know.. i've already kinda known i was a bit different, and i have a thing for saying stuff-- i ike your hair by the way- that i don;t mean to say.. so when did you get here? whats it like? I guess i have a lot of rabdom questions..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I can tell" Laura replied back in regards to Rose's hair comment "Well, I got here not that long ago, well, that is, in regards to this year anyway.  And well, it's not all thatbad here, I'm sure you'll have fun here....more than myself anyway"

She paused "Here's a question for you, what's your mutant power anyway?" she asked as she bought her two claws out on her right hand out to show Rose "As this is my power"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this' Rose said pulling out her whip and trabsforming it. ' each thorn is like a serrate knife blade.. say is there a sparring room were you ca n test  your powers? Rose asked. " So Laura, any guys you have your eyes on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sparring room? Hmm...." Laura had to indeed, think for a moment till it came to her, there was the gym which should be big enough "Yeah, this way" she motioned again for Rose to follow.

She considered Rose's question for a moment and only shook her head in the end "Nah, quite frankly, seems a bit pointless to me, I mean okay, I guess falling in love and what have you, could be fun, but so far, there's been no one that even remotely interests me"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well i'm just looking for a friend, aand more often than not, it's a girl who ends up being my friend. i like boys, just can't seem to find the right words or keep them interested in me probably because i'm a freak' Rose Sighed as they went down a corridor and stopped at a large door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura only nodded back at Rose's response, unsure on how to answer her comment properly and shrugged it off for now and opened up the door "This here is the gym, works as a sparring room of sorts too, if you notice the wide space over there" she motioned to said wide area in the gym.

She walked into the area and bought out her claws on her fists, grinning to Rose "So, you still up for that sparring match? Or...you just want to pass at it now?" she asked, bringing out the two claws on her feet as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm ready' rose said crackling her whip. " So we just swing at each other with our powers, or do they have some kinda points system or something..
No Leibchen ' said another mutant who suddenly appeard out of thin air
 the object is to show your powers in comnat " i'm professir Nightcrawler I will be teaching here this year.. i just arrived.. first bow to your opponent and then, have at ait..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, that is if you want to be formal about it" Laura replied, rolling her eyes at Nightcrawler's comment and instead of bowing, she just got into her fighting position, ready to fight, grinning all the while.

"But I guess it is fair warning to say that your whip....it still wont do too much damage to me" Laura added in, smirking, yet, knowing that it'll probabally hurt none the less.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well good luck i must be off' nightcrawlr said vanishing as quickly as he came Rose swung herwhip at laura striking her in the side.. and pulling away..nly to have to diodge her claws..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura grinned at what had just happened, pulling her hand backwards and down in one motion in order to pull Rose to the ground as she crouched slightly before she rushed at Rose with a quick cartwheel, landing upon the ground in front of Rose.

She just grinned "Not bad" and with the, she swung both of her claws in a full circular motion to strike Rose across the face, smirking all the while "You're going to have to a lot better than that if ya gonna get ahead of me in this match"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tose managed to parry lauras claw strikes, then  strike back at her face. it was clear that laura was more experienced in fighting and would be all she she could do to avoid being carved up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As she was struck across the face, she grabbed onto the spikey whip with her left hand, holding it there as the wound across her face was already starting to heal up, right in front of Rose.

She used her strength to pull the whip, and Rose closer before letting go and lunging forward, stopping only inches away from her claws piercing Rose's throat, still grinning "But hey, I do have to say, you're not a bad fighter either, you do have skill, I'll give ya that"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks ' rose panted afraisd to breathe in too deep lest lauras's claw cut her.. ; the last thing she needed was to find a first aid kit around here when she didn't even know her way around..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura pulled away with a quick laugh"Relax, it's not like I was actually going to kill you, besides, if I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead by now" she stepped back, her arms folded for a moment "But I guess if you really want to hone your fighting skills, just wait till we get to the Danger Room"

She paused for a moment, realizing something "By the way, as I still have to show you around and the likes, you do know where your room is right?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, but theres just one more thing..' rose said a smile coming on her face as she looked at Laura.. This. she leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura had no idea on what was going on as Rose was kissing her.  She had to comprehend it all.  This girl was kissing her.  Perhaps she should do something back and that's what she just did, she did give off small kiss back to Rose now and then, but still trying to comprehend the situation fully as she unfolded her arms, dropping them to her side.

The thing was too, this kiss seemed like it was going on longer than what it really was.  Was this what love really was?  No, it couldn't be.  Too strange, too confusing, made no sense to her at all.  She would need to at least talk to Rose at the very least about this kiss.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Laura just stood there, silent.  Her face was not stern however, but more a bit confused than anything else.  A few seconds passed before the girl spoke up "That was...." but that was all she could manage to say before she went silent again.  Her finger touched her lips slightly as she gave off a very light little laugh.

"You....kissed me...." Laura spoke again before finally regaining herself "Okay, I have to ask this.....why? I mean didn't you just say you like guys and now you kiss me?"