The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF in Esquestria

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor nodded, "THanks.  That does sound good.  Never know when a book may have some interesting information, even on a subject you may know about." He said smiling a bit as well.  

"Thanks Twilight." Spike said, proud of her praise and standing tall.

---

Myrdinn followed along behind Pinkie.  "Parties are always fun, especially yours." He said.  "I bet everyone will be there and there'll be lots of fun.  After all how can anyone not like one of your parties." He said.  

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hikari looked up, amazed.
"No way!  Y-you guys are from that same group?  Wow!"
He stammered, his horn sparking and flashing a little as he began to cast a spell around them, trying to find the way out of the forest...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The main questions are how did we get here, how do we get back home, and who else cam here with us." Spark Scream said quietly.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Midnight Sun learned two major things from his study of the returns from his last scan. First was that there were two other groups of ponies within his spell's detection radius. The second point was that, judging from the number and direction of the smaller returns, he was much closer to the edge of the Everfree Forest than he originally thought. Pausing in his analysis, he took a closer look at his surroundings...

And promptly facehoofed. Not only was he on the fringes of the Everfree, but there was a small trail right behind him that, according to the readings of his spell, looked like it would lead him out of the forest. "Note to self - do not compare this place to home," he muttered, crushing down the wave of anger that had flared up and moving along the trail. He hadn't taken more than a few steps when he stopped.

Those other groups... Both of them have a unicorn in them, if I'm reading my reflections right... If they're lost too, I might be able to help, he thought. I can use the same base as that locator spell, but replacing the part that helps me sense things with a directional marker. It'll be like... a beacon! I can't say for certain if they'll feel it, but I can try! "Okay, let's see if this works..." he muttered. He focused on the spell, modifying what he needed to...

His horn flashed, and the magical pulse sped out - and a wave of dizziness swept through Midnight Sun. The modified spell had taken a lot more energy than his previous works, and he ended up on the ground, breathing heavily. "Whoa..."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I should probbaly get a book on flying when we do finally reach ponyville so I can get more of an idea on flying." Spark Scream said.

-----------

"Um Kor if you don't mind me asking that is are you good with animals?" Fluttershy asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor looked over at Fluttershy.  He shrugged.  "I guess I'm about average.  Friendly dogs and cats have liked me before." He said.  He hoped the book would teach him at least the basics of flying.  Flying sounded like fun indeed.

"Fluttershy is the best I've seen with animals.  Though Applejack is good at herding." Spike said.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A flash of light suddenly passed Dima and Daisy. They both stopped to try to determine the source of the light.

"Where did that come from?" Dima asked, "Whatever that was, it wasn't natural. Could it be some other ponies?"

"I don't know, but I feel this tingling sensation in my horn," Daisy said, "I think I feel somepony else in this forest... No, I'm sure that there is somepony else in this forest. Here. Follow me!"

Daisy changed direction and ran. Her horn seemed to be glowing. Dima didn°Øt question his cousin. He knew that glowing horns meant that a unicorn was onto something. That was how Rarity found her cutie mark, after all. The two came to a low bush and dashed right across it.

There was a purple male unicorn on the ground in front of them. He had an ice-blue mane and a cutie mark that resembled three comets over a full moon. He seemed to be hurt.

"Were you the one who sent that signal?" Daisy asked. "Are you alright?"

"Do you need a hand, um... I meant hoof?" Dima reached out the male purple unicorn. "What is your name?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest Grove walked over to one of the book shelves and used his magic to pick out a book. "The legend of Sunnytown." he said opening the book.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Guard was surprised to say the least. He first answered Spark Scream's question. "Well... I was on my computer at home, watching a particular episode of My Little Pony and... the next thing I knew I felt this sense of vertigo and I woke up here in the forest."

However after a moment of silence his initial curiosity overcame his need to be 'professional' as he inquired. "So, Hikari what is your GOF username? And if you'd like to Spark Scream could you tell me yours as well?" Despite his utter want to get out of the the accursed Everfree Forest Art Guard couldn't shake the feeling that other ponies were around. He turned to Hikari and sighed. "I'm sorry to keep asking, but has your horn found any other ponies around here? I just can't get the feeling out of my head that we're not the only ones in this forest."

~~~~~~

Twilight smiled at Spikes comment. "yes, Fluttershy is good with animals. It is her cutie mark after all. She doesn't just care for them, she finds them new homes where they can be happy and relatively free from danger." She then giggled as she heard the title of the book Forest Grove had picked up. "Now that one is one of my favorites! The tale of a town in Equestria that disappeared on the day the sun rose for the first time with magic!"

~~~~~~

Pinkie Pie giggled. "I know! But that's what I'm good at! Parties for almost anything! I mean seriously you give me any reason and I'll turn it into a reason to have a party! Cause parties are like, soooo much fun!" she said as she bounced in a circle while still somehow keeping her balance and heading in a straight line. "This is waaaay too much fun! I'm just glad my saddle bags are sealed nice and tight so none of my party favors go flying all over... can you imagine the messy mess it would make! Oh my gosh the mayor would be like, so mad!" commented Pinkie while still heading towards Twilights home.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spark Scream looked at his F-22 cutie mark. "Well mine is f-22 "raptor" ace." Spark Scream said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hikari smiled.
"I'm StarfallRaptor.  And by the way, I just felt another unicorn nearby.  Should we go look for them?"
He asked, grinning...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes besides who knows they might know a way out of here." Spark Scream said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's a cool story." Spike said, his face lighting up with his memory of it.

---

Myrdinn nodded, "Yes, there would be streamers and party favors all over the place.  Then there would be no time for a party since they'd have to be all cleaned up instead of having a party." Myrdinn said.

"As for a reason to have a party there are lots of reasons, including there has not been a party in a while, and this date only comes around once a year." He said, trying to think of odd reasons to have parties.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Y-Yeah, that was me," Midnight Sun replied, relaxing slightly - He'd tensed up when he'd heard the pair of ponies approaching. "I-I'll be okay - The... that last pulse just took more out of me than I thought it would," he added, his general nervousness during new encounters spiking up. The dizziness had faded to a more manageable level, being replaced by a mild headache. Note to self... be very careful with that spell, he thought, reaching for the hoof offered by the earth pony - before remembering that he didn't have a hand to grasp it.

"Um..." he paused for a moment, feeling quite awkward, then proceeded to get back on his hooves. "I'm...Midnight Sun," he said, allowing himself to relax a little bit more, though the new-pony nervousness had yet to fade.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah I wonder if the mystery will ever be solved?" Forest grove asked as he started reading the book.

----------

"Art Guard do you think we should try to find the other unicorn Hikari felt that was close?" Spark Scream asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe Princess Celestria knows but isn't telling." Spike said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Maybe she does but nopony will really know what happened until the mystery is solved." Forest Grove said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twilight gave a momentary frown at the thought of Princess Celestia with-holding information like that. "I don't think so. Even if it was something Celestia was upset about, I doubt she'd hide it for over 1,000 years. It just wouldn't be her style."

~~~~

The human turned pony grinned as he said, "Well first, my username on the GOF is GVG or more commonly known simply as Guardian. And in answer to your question Spark Scream... yes. Finding any other ponies around here would... be a great help to getting our sorry tails outta here. So Hikari if you can lead the way I would humbly ask you to do so." He then turned his head to glance at Spark and replied, "And if you're lucky then we'll happen to run into Zecora and she'll have a remedy for your Poison Joke."

~~~~~~

Pinkie Pie finally stopped as she reached the front door of the Ponyvillie library that also doubled as her friend Twilights home. She then banged her head three times against the door hoping to get somepony's attention inside. "This is going to be soooo much fun! I can't wait to get started!" she said with a few sparkles in her eyes showing truly that she wanted to have this most amazing party.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Dima grew back his hoof, feeling slightly embarrassed. Hooves without fingers aren't going to help much, he thought, Good thing I'm used to holding things in my mouth.

"Hello, Midnight sun," Dima greeted, "My name is Dima Gallop. This here is my cousin, Daisy Mellow." Daisy nodded and blushed a bit in the presence of the stranger.

"Would you happen the know the way out, kind stallion? We were in a lab in Philadelph..." Daisy tried to explain, but Dima interrupted her.

"Shh!" Dima whispered to Daisy, "Don't tell him the story yet. Nopony is going to believe us; they'll all think that we're crazy. Let's keep it a secret."

Dima approached Midnight Sun again. "Sorry, sir.. er... stallion," Dima said, "We are not from around here. Would you happen to know where we are and how to get out?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Perhaps it got shunted to another dimension or time." Kor said, then turned towards the door.  "Is someone knocking?"

"I'll get it." Spike said as he headed towards the door.  

-----

Myrdinn wondered if Pinkie ever gave herself a headache knocking in that way.  And it did look painful also.