The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dumbest time to use an LBT quote?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
When you're on death row:  "it's like waiting for your hatch day.  It never seems to get any closer."

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 8 2008 on  08:20 PM
When your posse gets in a big quarrel, ya start singing "Bestest Friends."
RIOT!  Absolutely wonderful, Cancerian Tiger! :lol  :lol
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're at the cinemas, you see some kids who can't see the new film beacause they're to young, you walk past them, into the cinema and calls out load as you walk pass them:
"When you're Big"..........
 :lol
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
In biology class when the teacher is talking about the reproduction techniques of different animals:

"ooh ooh ooh, I know how longnecks do it!" :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Oh I know!

Stuation: Someone in your family has just died and this person happened to be a real impact to your family. Everyone is at the funeral and one of your family members shout out,

"Why did he have to die?!" then you say, "Well, that's just part of the great circle of life."

Ummm you may be right, but, wrong time to say it pal.... <_<

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,May 10 2008 on  05:43 PM
Oh I know!

Stuation: Someone in your family has just died and this person happened to be a real impact to your family. Everyone is at the funeral and one of your family members shout out,

"Why did he have to die?!" then you say, "Well, that's just part of the great circle of life."

Ummm you may be right, but, wrong time to say it pal.... <_<
Totally - that would be so bad! :P:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When your neighbor's rottweiler bears its teeth:

"SHARPTOOTH!" while ya dash back in your house.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
when someone is tired and sick and someone sings get up and dance come on and move your feet from the land before time 13.
when a friend failed in school and you tell them dont worry about the future dont worry about a thing everything will be beautiful so get up and sing.
also if someone can't hear well and you say how do you know who to listen to each and every day?
if a teacher said no to someone and they ask why and you say because he say so.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Your girl/boyfriend asks you to dance.

Your response: "Not even in your sleepstories!"

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats a good one.
or when someone is getting married or at work with the boss and someone said "who needs you"?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: stars,May 30 2008 on  05:50 PM
thats a good one.
or when someone is getting married or at work with the boss and someone said "who needs you"?
Hey, those are all funny! :lol

EDIT: If I can think of one myself, I will seriously add it here!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This one is a serious one:

You see someone who was a victim of Hurricane Katrina, you start to sing "If We Hold On Together"

And here's a funny one:

When somebody is bullying you, you try to tell them, "You're Kids Like Us!"

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats funny the frist one is sad.
or on Halloween when someone is dressed up and looks like a scary ceature so someone said "though you look like you we think youll like us too". or someone can say "dont worry Littlefoot you are what you are and i am what i am we can't change it but we can still be friends can't we"?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...All good ones, guys...  Actually, that sad one...  That isn't a DUMB time to use an LBT quote - it's a great time!  ...That could actually HELP people!  ...Inspire them to go on! :yes

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
when someone is moing their lawn and someone walks by and told them "just what i can't stand a bossy weed wacker"

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
How about this for a good one. Say your older brother or sister wins a contest. And you didn't and then as you go to your bedroom, you say two of Sierra's lines from the LBT 7 movie "So What, Who Care's?!"

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
when someone is moing their lawn and someone walks by and told them "just what i can't stand a bossy weed wacker"
Hahaha :lol  :lol

Your best friend wants to go dirt biking with you in the mountains...again...just like last week....
You remember how often you found yourself face-planted in the rocky surface...
Your response:
"Awww, me no wanna hit mountain again!"

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
using a lbt quote when your archenemy is in front of you

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
someone wants to help their friend move their glass objects they say here let me help you with that than they say o no looks like it broke the other friend said o thanks alot buddy you were a big help the buddy told them "thank you for the thank you".

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're at a luncheon and folks jump in to get the food first.  Ya say out loud, "I do not like swarming leaf gobblers.  Oh, no no no."