The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Allie has joined the gang.

Allie · 15 · 2487

Allie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey all! I am Allie (Yes that my real name) I am a teen Aussie girl from Sydney I loved The Land Before Time growing up..that and The Lion King
 My favorite characters are Littlefoot and Ali.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Allie! Welcome to the Gof! :) My name is Iris, I've always loved the Land Before Time and the Lion King as well... In fact, I used to be a huge lion king collector ;) Have fun around here!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, Allie! I'm also a huge fan of both the Land Before Time and the Lion King too. I actually can't stop listening to the LK soundtrack at the moment for some reason. :lol

I'm Molly, but a lot of people around here call me Rammy. Feel more than welcome to post in some topics or start some of your own if you wish. Trust me, this is a really friendly place. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Allie :wave
Welcome to the GoF, I'm Ducky123 or David :)

Allie - Ali, funny coincidence :D

Somehow all Aussies I know are Longneck fans  :wow there are a few :smile

Enjoy your time here, it's the friendliest community I've ever met and likely ever will meet :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Hello Allie! :wave
I am Path Light but you can call me Toh Chang Yih. :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there, Allie! You know, I was just thinking that the resemblance between names is uncanny. :DD

Anyway, while I'm not so into TLK, I do love it, but not to the extent that I used to, and to the extent that I love LBT.

Enjoy your stay!  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome.  Always great to see a new member.  You'll have fun here and meet many nice folks.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome Allie!  Another Aussie.and longneck fan YAY!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Allie,
I think Australia and Finnland are the countries with the highest LBT Fan/ total population ration in this very international community :yes
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to this community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Cera's sulking again?  ;)

Welcome to the GOF, Allie! Have a nice stay. And remember to close the window on the way out. It's always summer here, but the nights can still be cold.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang Of Five forums! Enjoy your time here! :DD