The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

On the verge of buying an alledged copy of the uncut

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Well, I hope it works out for you.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
Good luck.

I'd pay money for it.
 :TakeMoney :TakeMoney :TakeMoney :TakeMoney :TakeMoney
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

LostInTime

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi guys, late reply but,

I was kind of just waiting and hoping the vhs would one day appear in the mailbox.
It seems now that I was blinded by my excessive hope and want for the tape.
When I found multiple people responding to me, I thought it was a given I had found a copy.
But it turns out they were all charlatans and unhonest people, except one that just stopped replying,
(He said he had a copy from the 80's, but thought it was in Swedish. We talked a bit about the scenes, and he thought he recognized what I was talking about )
Later I started asking for evidence, and then they just stopped replying immediately. I have now finally, sadly, deleted my add.
I might message that seemingly honest guy when I feel for it, but otherwise that's the end of it.

I still hope that someone on day finds a copy, that would be cool.
Cheers guys, and sorry for premature hope.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You tried, that's what is important! I hope you didn't lose too much money in the process. And who knows, they might still surface one day :)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, That's unfortunate :(petrie

But here's to hoping that someday, the full uncut movie will surface. After all, we do now have the uncut script. :)littlefoot

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Well as much as that sucks you did try, so thank you for that! Maybe one day we’ll finally get access to the full uncut version :DD
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Darn shame, but at least you came out of it a little wiser. I'm still holding hope on it as well eventually. :D
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
That sucks, but thank you very much for trying and I still hope the full uncut version surfaces one day... :)
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
 :add

Sorry about that. May we one day find the uncut version of the Land Before Time...
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!