The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey, anybody know if Nick's okay?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I've had an ongoing PM conversation with him since pretty much this site was revamped the second time, but he hasn't answered my latest PMs.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
It has only been two days since he was last logged onto the forum, WeirdRaptor. All I can say is be patient. People do have other real life issues/things that they have to tend to and will not be available on the forum all the time, although I think you definitely realize that without me telling you. Tell me, has the PM conversation been constant from Day 1, like at least one PM from him a day? If there were times that he hasn't responded to you for days back then, it wouldn't be too weird for it to occur again. And besides, I'd think you would have other ways of contacting Nick if you're really worried about him, since you have a pretty close relationship from what I've gathered from this post. Also, have you contacted other admins about the whereabouts of Nick? I assume that you wouldn't post a thread like this unless nobody knew the answer to that. Even if he didn't tell you anything about leaving/not being active beforehand, generally it doesn't raise any sort of concern unless the absence is prolonged for at least one week or more in my opinion. So yeah, don't fret about it. He'll return pretty soon, no doubt about it. The only question though is when he'll return.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi Weird. i'm fine, just been busy, between work and  other things. sorry about the missed responses.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: