The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What different purchases have you made recently?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Uhhhhhhhh......let's see.  A new laptop battery, a new laptop for my aunts birthday, a pizza, an air conditioner, and a xbox game.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 2 2008 on  09:45 PM
Uhhhhhhhh......let's see.  A new laptop battery, a new laptop for my aunts birthday, a pizza, an air conditioner, and a xbox game.
Holy smokes!  That sounds rather expensive, at least in my opinion.  The only thing I've been stocking up on consistently is Propel fitness water fortified with vitamins and calcium.  It's good stuff, actually :yes.  Oh, and gas 'cuz I commute.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Expensive is a relative term so in my world, those are just regular purchases.  I make a lot of money doing computer repair so spending a few hundred dollars isn't such a big deal to me as it is to most other people my age.  I didn't get my aunt a new laptop.  It was only $400 and for a 1.25ghz ibook G4 with 1.5gb of ram and a 60gb hard drive, that's a really good price.  The air conditioner was just the cheap $119 one from walmart, the laptop battery was only $65, and the xbox game was one of those bargain ones for $20.  I didn't spend that much considering what good deals I got.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Among various things: 2 ds games and a new mouse though the mouse is not here yet.  Not sure if it counts since it was free, but also a Ubuntu live cd.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lemme see...Some Ps2 games which my favorite one is Max Payne 2, a PSP, and hopeffuly, my next purchase, will be a Ps3, or a laptok, I prefere the Laptok :p , but will see -_-
Also bought lots of food,especially Chipmix, omg I just love those cookies :rolleyes:  

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Most recently...? Er... Smash Bros. Brawl, I guess... It hasn't been around for that much of time here. Ah, two sport bracelets, black colour.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I got the first three issues of The Amazing Spider-man: New Ways to Die arc. I also got the second part of Venom: Dark Origins and the current issue of Ultimate Spider-man.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I spend almost all my money in the last vacations, now I have to start it all over again <_< ...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Sep 8 2008 on  04:47 PM
Not much. :p
I'm trying to save all the money I can. B)  :)
I'm trying to do that as well. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not much this time.  Essential Thor 1, a new mouse and mousepad and a usb extension cable.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Saving money, last stuff I bought was some schoolstuff. Stupid school always asking for more :p

Edit: I might get something on saturday. We're getting a sort of garage sale from my scouts group haha. They have an old, still working guitar, lbt 2 on vhs as well as the lion king. Might get those 3 items, if not too expensive.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They have an old, still working guitar, lbt 2 on vhs as well as the lion king. Might get those 3 items, if not too expensive.
That's a pretty decent collection of stuff. :) Here's hoping you can get a good deal! :D

Me..me still saving as many pennies as possible. :p

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for my DS and a joystick for my PC. Not really buying anything else after this - I'm running a rather large deficit till I can find a roommate, and I'll need what I have to last me till I can find one.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Sep 9 2008 on  07:34 AM
They have an old, still working guitar, lbt 2 on vhs as well as the lion king. Might get those 3 items, if not too expensive.
That's a pretty decent collection of stuff. :) Here's hoping you can get a good deal! :D

Me..me still saving as many pennies as possible. :p
They actually have got a lot of rubbish so to call it.. three living rooms full of boxes etc.

We sell stuff yearly, collect stuff from people who dont need it anymore, and sell it so that our scoutsgroup still exists..

My eye just caught those 3 items, maybe there will be even more :^.^: .

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Sep 8 2008 on  07:47 PM
Not much. :p
I'm trying to save all the money I can. B)  :)
Yup.  Tuition is not cheap, ya know <_<.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No guitar for me, they weren't good after all :p So maybe something else via ebay or something...

1600 post :D :p

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
i just got this anwsome Columns for the pc.
Finnaly I have something louder that my motherĀ„s  voice <_<

200 posts :)