The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bump this thread when in a good mood!

Explorer · 277 · 24962

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm happy 'cuz I found out I passed my CPR demonstrative exam!  It was the first time I've ever had to do such a thing.  We had not barely covered how to use an AED and yet I was tested on that :blink:.  So, not only did I pass (80% is required to pass), but I also had one of the highest scores in the class: 93% :D.

Also, the other day, I gave blood for the first time in over five years :yes.  I had a scary experience before, when what I did not know was un unsupervised trainee fished for my vein (it's very hard to find), and since I am afraid of sharp objects, that was not a pleasant experience :(.  Anyhoo, I now feel good about donating blood :yes.  

I did have a scary experience at the end, though.  Due to such a quantity of blood draining out of me in a short period of time, my body went through a reaction in which the oxygen supply to the brain becomes insufficient.  I suddenly became light-headed, felt terrible pain allover, ended up convulsing and was losing consciousness, but thankfully the crew was able to snap me out of it.  Otherwise, I would've been sent to the hospital :neutral.  They had me stay for a while so they could be sure I was okay.  I do not have a bleeding disorder (they would not let me donate if I did :p) but I am considered a "bleeder".  It can take the average person fifteen to twenty minutes to fill the bag with a pint of blood, but it only took me around ten minutes :blink:.  That was still scary, though :crazy.  Now I know how a person who is bleeding to death feels.  It felt like I was internally asphyxiating.

I'm okay, though.  I went home and napped for two hours :p.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm glad, because later today I'm going out with a friend. We're going to eat at a mongolian barbeque resturant and go see Michael Jacksson's This is it!  :D
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm kind of happy because... Out of nothing I got a certain confidence that only if I start studying very hard now there won't be any disappointment in next week ( I'll have a test week, the whole time I had been saying I'd fail every subject... Right now I'm saying I'll pass every one)

Not sure what gave me this boost, but I'm glad I got it. :confused  :unsure:  :)

LBTFan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I¥m happy because I have so many ideas for draw some Pictures. Yea when I have a lot of ideas then I¥m happy.  :)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
BUMP!

Because Question 1 in Maine was passed! 31 out of 32!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
BUMP again because the Yankees just won the WORLD SERIES!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm happy because my friend is going to visit me tomorrow! Then we'll work at our game and movie projects, created with "The Games Factory 32 Bit" and "RPG Maker XP"... ALL NIGHT LONG! :D

• Spike
    • View Profile
BUMP: I just got my driving permit! STREET LEGAL BABY!!! :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations!

I'm happy with all my supportive friends!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I just got to GM (Game Master) my first tabletop RPG! Best part is, I basically walked into the room and this group asked me to GM, without giving me any time to set up a campaign. In my head, I quickly adapted my Schrodinger's Prisoners story into an RP, and amazed them by creating an awesome and integrated storyline with apparently no previous preparation. They say they're going to ask me to GM more often now :D

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm happy because it's the weekend which means a nice lazy weekend for me! :lol:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Jan 22 2010 on  06:11 PM
In my head, I quickly adapted my Schrodinger's Prisoners story into an RP.
WOW! Now that put me a good mood too!

One question, how did you adapt it into an RP.

-------------------------

2 for 1 deal!

1.) After a month, I finished my latest (and largest) chapter of TWV (8,392 words long)!
2.) I got hit with inspiration for my first expanded universe Darwin's Soldiers short story. I may try to post the first chapter tomorrow but I cannot promise it.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
*Insert Bump Here*

Well, would you look at that? Everyone on this forum has been miserable or angry for the past 9 years! Let's change that, shall we? ;)

:) :D :wave :DD :lol :smile :Mo :^^spike :cerahappy :duckyhappy :)petrie

I'm happy because it's summer vacation, I'm in an air conditioned room, and because it was only a couple months ago since I discovered TLBT.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Well, well, well, I'm in a good mood because I suddenly discovered a topic I hadn't even known about! :)petrie "Me feel so happy!"
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy