The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Has anybody read???

Petrie · 30 · 7249

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
It is pretty nifty...I think it's really good if you live away from your family...it's cheaper than calling them to just talk through a chat program.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Seeing as I'm desperate to get away from some of my family, it looks like I won't be needing it, actually.

Well, I do love them all, but I need to finally get away for a while after High School ends.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hehe, I've heard a lot of students say that when they graduate high school but then they often wind up right back with their parents because they either didn't like college on their own or they still needed support. ;)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I AM basically supporting myself now. My parents don't let me live off them anymore. The extent of it is that I still live there.  :cry
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm still living with my parents. One of the main reasons is that neither I have the money that would allow me to move out now, nor do they have the money to support me if I would. But I also have to admit that it is certainly better to get accustomed to University life first (I began studying last month) and then move out. All at once would sure be really difficult to handle.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
That makes two of us.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I lived with my parents for my first two years of college...I moved into a university dorm this past August so it is actually good to get used to the transition before just making such a large move all at once. ;)

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I had no idea there even was a book! Is there any chance it has hit's own website?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't think any of the land before time books ever had an own website. They are no pulitzer prize winning bestsellers I'm afraid, but there are quite a few land before time books out there. I'm quite sure there are more LBT books than any of us knows as they seem to be printed in small numbers and then disappear from the market in no time. Once I won ten issues of one land before time "book" (more like a booklet) titled "All together" (a simple story in which Littlefoot and the others defeated Hyp, Nod, and Mutt in a contest by working as a group rather than everyone for him or herself) in an ebay auction. That ebay auction was the only time I ever found any reference to the book. It was never mentioned or offered anywhere else. I wonder how many of such rarely mentioned books I may have missed so far.