The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What could have made the 1st movie better?

Guest · 43 · 9790

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: cyberbat,Feb 16 2016 on  06:38 AM
4) Make Cera a LIKABLE character. Honestly she is right meanie and acts shelfishly towards everyone! Her only redemption is right at the end and then to see her actually looks sad when Petrie dies. The FIRST time she shows that she cares about anyone. I love how strong willed she is but she needed more fleshing out. And some more time after that so we can like her.
I am not entirely sure how I feel about this. Cera wouldn't feel like Cera if she were suddenly nice towards everyone. I feel she was meant to act as a foil to Littlefoot. And besides, not all children are 'sweet little angels'. Having Cera act jerkish portrays this, and it made the group dynamic more interesting. It just wouldn't be the same if she were too nice.

Also, what do you mean that her "only" redemption is when she was sad for Petrie? I would think that her going back and offering help to stop Sharptooth would count also. If she hadn't come back, they all could have been killed.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: cyberbat,Feb 16 2016 on  11:38 AM

4) Make Cera a LIKABLE character. Honestly she is right meanie and acts shelfishly towards everyone! Her only redemption is right at the end and then to see her actually looks sad when Petrie dies. The FIRST time she shows that she cares about anyone. I love how strong willed she is but she needed more fleshing out. And some more time after that so we can like her.

That wasn't Cera's only redemption. She saved everyone from Sharptooth! What about that.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTLover1,Dec 19 2011 on  08:39 PM

10. NOO!!  That's the most important part of the movie...his flashbacks.  Without them, he can't recall to his past and figure all he has gone through to get to the single his mother told him about.  Removing that just ruins the effects of a goal.

People are so biased. I tried to be understanding but you never responded and now it just still feels like you were trying to shove it in my face.