The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

you've seen...

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I have LBT related dreams (I never call them sleep stories).

I've been wanting to try and draw the LBT characters.

I have the songs from the movies.

I've found myself humming some of the songs from some of the sequels.

Almost all of my fanfictions are LBT related.

Creating human versions of the characters.

Making LBT OC's

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
You know you've seen LBT too much when.

You make brand new story arcs in your fan fic involving OCs meeting Littlefoot and co.

Make your own human versions of the characters.

Think you could have made the films better if you were in charge.

Think of Cera when ever you hear the name Sarah.

Download the first film's soundtrack and a good chunk of the sequal music. And your favorite songs.

Think of LBT hen you see anything dinosaur related.

Make crossover art of LBT character's with character's from your other favorite media.

Get the whispering winds music in your head when your sad.

Make up your own LBT character's.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You've seen LBT too much when

1.) You actually start to feel sorry for the Sharpteeth.

2.)  You create Google + pages for some of the characters.

Chomper

Littlefoot

Ruby

Ichy

When you create a character profile for lots of characters including listing their mates, friends, enemies, homes, and episodes they are in.

When you invent a new genre of Dino: The Fanged Flattooth to cause mayhem and then have Chomper eat them just so he won't have to eat regular Leaf Eaters but can still eat Leaf Eaters in a way.  

When you become at odds with a user with a Ducky icon, even though you used to be obsessed with Ducky, and it's over an issue with a Sharptooth named Chomper.

When you start using Land Before Time photos to use as political statements on your photobucket page.  

When you base, kind of, a Sharp Beak OC villain after your own mother.  

When you create a whole new term for dino marriage proposals called the Time of Choosing.

When you actually finally create a scenario in your stories where Littlefoot does get grounded.

When you give Topps a father who is even worse than him and bring him into an episode.

When you happen to have a cousin named Sarah and get the bright idea to name an older sister of Cera's after your other cousin, her older sister Olivia.   (Poor Olivia has Dana and Dinah as her kids.)

When you decide to outdo Dana and Dinah and create two new OCs named Atto and Nigel who make Littlefoot wish he had Sharptooth kids to babysit instead.

When you give Ducky a really chatty aunt that makes Littlefoot fear that she's gonna be so boring that he's gonna be prematurely reunited with his mother.

When you create a reverse Chomper scenario and have five Fast Biters find a Leaf Eater egg, hatch it, decide they can't eat the Club Tail inside, and give her the dorky name of Leafie.

When you decide to have Littlefoot go under the Great Valley and run into smildons.

When you have the GOF and the LBT wiki pages on your Chrome quick links whenever you open a new tab.  

When you start to think of suggesting that somebody create a LEGO Land Before Time like they had a Lego Star Wars.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Think of LBT when ever you go back to the town you grew up and first saw the LBT films.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I may be speaking from personal experience with some of these:

-When you immediately think of Ali and Cera upon finding out that you have classmates named Allie and Sarah
-When you start a GroupMe for people at your college who still like LBT
-When you make LBT stickers for your laptop, water bottles, etc.
-When you call dinosaurs by their LBT names in the real world (e.g. calling a sauropod a longneck or a triceratops a threehorn. I did that a lot as a kid, but now I mostly do it when talking to other LBT fans. I also sometimes do the opposite and refer to LBT dinosaurs by their actual species names)
-When what initially bonds you with your best friend is your mutual love of LBT
-When you have almost every LBT song saved on your phone, and when you plan to take the 'almost' out of that statement in the near future
-When you set an LBT song as your ringtone (I had The Legend Of The Lone Dinosaur as mine for a while, but I've since changed it to Hakuna Matata from The Lion King)
-When you tank your anthropology final partly due to too much LBT and too little studying
-When you reach 450 posts in an LBT forum of which you haven't even been a member for four months
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:18:18 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
...when you think about it almost every day.
...when you insert Sharptooth in all kind of universes.
...when you use LBT1 OST as lullaby before night very often.
...when you compare people you meet with LBT characters.
...when you are going to sue with Spielberg and Lucas.
...when you storm Finland every year at the end of winter, leaving barren lands behind.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
- When your family goes from thinking it's cute that you love LBT to absolutely hating not only that you love LBT, but even that you love dinosaurs independent of LBT
- When the first song you try to teach yourself on the guitar is If We Hold On Together
- When one reason why you love Colorado as much as you do is because Littlefoot and Spike's species were discovered there
- When you annoy people on college trips by playing a bunch of LBT songs whenever you're on aux duty
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:27:12 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
-When Standing Tough is included in all of your music playlists on your iPod and you leave it for last.
-When you write stories on what childhood might have been like for the gang's respective moms and dads as well as Littlefoot's grandparents
-When you sign in on forums with usernames that are LBT-related
-When you start saving as many completed LBT stories on your computer as you can

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990 on Mar 5 2018, 10:24:37 PM
-When you sign in on forums with usernames that are LBT-related
Lol I do that too, and not even just on LBT forums!

Also:
- When you know you want a car that everyone else has where you live and you want to put a stuffed Littlefoot on the dashboard as a distinguishing mark
- When you bring your laptop into your school's IT department and the employee tells you that your wallpaper gets him right in the feels
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:16:34 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When you cover your whole body in LBT tattoos (they exist, just google around a little bit :D )
Inactive, probably forever.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When you daydream of adventuring with the Gang during a snoozefest of a work meeting, and yet still process everything that was said because hey, you're just wired like that :p  :lol.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
- When you’re all like “Holy s**t!!” upon finding out that a guy whose last name is Longnecker is in your geology class, when you seldom call him by his first name, and when the first thing you do upon getting his number is set a picture of Littlefoot as his picture
- When you use LBT screencaps in a presentation for your geology class

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Hope Longnecker has Sara around who not-angrily calls him Flatheader. ^^

-----

When you tries to make your first handdraw animation scene about it! But only thing you realize is how awful artist you are and abandon this idea.. T-T
6/14
0/26

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
When you are making horror game about it!
*shivers*
6/14
0/26

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
When you tries to make your first handdraw animation scene about it! But only thing you realize is how awful artist you are and abandon this idea.. T-T

(Now I'd really like to see this! Honestly, any form of animation is an awesome accomplishment, and even when it's frustrating to make it feels awesome to have finished it! Don't be afraid of whether your skills are "awful" or not, I say go for it if you want to try it!) :)

You know you've seen LBT too many times when you accidentally say "earthshake" instead of "earthquake." (I actually did this once during a game of Pictionary, and no, I wasn't a little kid anymore at the time!)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Thank you, Rainbow. :)

By the way, you bumped this thread just in time,because I have my own:

...when you go to important meeting yesterday, but during conversation you suddenly start a deep thinking process about who could tell Bron the story about his wife and Sharptooth.

6/14
0/26

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You've seen LBT too much when you start to wonder how the gang doesn't get killed leaving the Great Valley so often.
Go Chomper!

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
You’ve seen LBT too much when you know you log onto this forum almost every day, and when your favorite LBT character is your favorite cartoon character of all-time, you had to set it as your avatar on this forum, and as a picture for your school Google account (not your personal one).

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You've seen LBT too much when you start to wonder what species the Yellowbellies truly are.

(But what species are they?) :thinking
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Pretty sure they're based on Beipiaosaurus.

...and I've seen too much LBT because I know this.  :PLoofah

You also know you've seen too much LBT when you overanalyse every single scene that has your favourite characters in just so you can make headcanons out of tiny details. And then use said headcanons to write complex backstories for supporting characters.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 02:50:21 AM by somerandomfangirl »

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion