The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Unfavorite Character

MurMur · 32 · 4190

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Feb 15 2014 on  02:43 PM
I wouldn't go as far to say that they are unliked (or "unfavourite" I think the term was). I suppose, because they all had a relatively short shelf life within each of the movies, there wasn't much to link to so most fan just didn't pay them much attention (not including any reappearances in the TV series mind). 
I don't think that's the case, cause he also appeared just in one movie and 1 TV episode(same goes for Mo) and yet he's still quite a popular and likable character.  I think that most of these characters lack certain charm or a bright personality

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
I chose Dinah & Dana!

Why?

Because I don't like any of the other characters that much.  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's wrong with Dinah and Dana? They're alright.... I mean... Saurus Rock ain't a good movie but those two are one of the things that improve the movie in my opinion. My thoughts anyway.
Inactive, probably forever.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Eh, I dunno. I mean, I don't hate characters, and they are kinda cute, but their use as a plot device is so blatantly executed that's it hard to overlook for me  :huh:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That of course is true :yes We see them in LBT VI to never return... nor to be mentioned. Pterano for example was at least mentioned in the Tv-series... Though he's a far better character since he has a very complex personality and he shows a lot of character development. Which the twins don't have at all.
Still, I don't mind them... I don't watch Saurus Rock very often anyway :p
Inactive, probably forever.

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
To be honest, the main reason I chose the twins was because they were amongst all of the characters listed that I either remembered and didn't find annoying or just remembered in general. I had to Google half of the characters on the list just to remind myself of who they were exactly.

Now that I took it upon myself I suppose I should change my answer. I actually do like Dil, Tickles and Shorty.

SkyColor-TreeSweets

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Mar 22 2014 on  10:49 PM
Eh, I dunno. I mean, I don't hate characters, and they are kinda cute, but their use as a plot device is so blatantly executed that's it hard to overlook for me  :huh:
As a fan of LBT 6, I know the twins aren't the most developed characters but was their use as a "plot device" not useful? Their running off to Saurus Rock is what drives the conflict of the rest of the movie (the bad luck beliefs) and they do provide an oppurtunity for character development for one of the protagonists (Cera learning to be responsible with them) so they did still add to the story.

Unless your problem was that they showed up and then never came back. However, you can say that for a lot of the guest characters in the movies.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I guess i can relate though, since I have a twin  :lol

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
I actually rather liked Mr. Thicknose, and he's definitely underrated.

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I picked Shorty, because he reminds me of myself. He's also a tough little longneck too.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I choose Ichy. I don't know why I picked him other than that it's normal for me to like rude characters with annoying voices. Or maybe it's because I liked how he was portrayed in the Past that Yearns Behind fic XD.