The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Animal Kingdom

Nahla · 12 · 1979

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys,I decided to try a new rp thats not based off a movie/tv series.

You can be any kind of animal you want.

Plot:
They predicted it many times and failed,but finally in the year 5000 the end came. On that Sunday afternoon in July it was all over,not one single human survived. However the animals of the earth were spared,they inherited the humans abilities,such as perfect speech. Among the ruins of was once where humans dominated for thousands of years they begin to rise. The earth was over..but the Animal Kingdom has just begun.

I honestly wrote that plot in 3 minutes. Would anyone be interested? If so we can work together to add to the plot.

Yes so it basically the world has ended and the human race is wiped out and all the world is animals....

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This sounds really similar to a book I read a few years ago! Humans had been all but wiped out (there was one alluded to at the end of the book however), and animals had taken their place with human intelligence. Sounds like a really cool idea! I might be interested!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
This sounds pretty cool, I might be interested too. Would the animals be anthropomorphic or normal (apart from the whole talking thing :p)?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thought I'll leave that up to everyone to decide together. They can be normal animals (besides speech) or become like the new human race.

And if your wondering,yes I did make up the year 5000...but one day it'll be real.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Count me in!
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You guys can start singing your characters up if you want.

Here the form.

Name:
Breed:
Coat Colour:
Eye Colour:
Markings (If have any):
Personality:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Regular animal species I guess?  Hard choice.  I'll think up a character and decide.  What is the tech level overall?  Pre technology ?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you want you can make up hybrid animals like CatxDog (knowing humans...gonna happen one day  :blink:).

Or you can be a hybrid that already exists like Zorse,Liger.

Or you can be normal animals like.

And about the tech,not sure as of yet. But since this is meant to be in 5000 AD it'll be quite advanced.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*So had to google Zorse due to a blank moment*

I'm in! Not sure what I'll be though. But willing to bet bottom dollars Nahla is gonna be a horse...you know...lucky guess.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:D HORSEY

I had an idea but lost it again..something about the carnivore animals vs the herbivores...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Patrick
Species: Liger
Breed: African Lion/ Siberian Tiger hybrid
Coat Color: Tawny
Eye Color: black
Markings (If have any): Has faint Tiger stripes but in a darker tawny color and has darker tawny spots
Personality: A young, Playful and outgoing cub. He is brave and loyal. Patrick seeks his Missing Parents and is holding out hope that they are alive.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Count me in.

Name: Noor
Species: African Elephant
Skin Color: brown
Eye Color: Brown
Markings (If have any): A scar on one shoulder.
Personality: He is compassionate and calm. Inside, Noor is rather forlorn due to past experiances, such as the loss of his mate and unborn calf. He can be fearsome when attacked, but mostly isn't.