The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Armegedon in the Great Beyond

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
[notice]

As the Author, I request that everyone respect my rules on this RP. I will only be able to post once a day on this thing, so please Please PLEASE keep this at a steady pace!

[/notice]

[rules]

1. No power playing. - Your characters should not be gods or war lords from the future.
2. Magic Limit - I will allow something as simple as telepathy. Everything else is a no. I want o keep this as normal to the original universe as possible.
3. OOC questions should go in the discussion thread here
4. And most importantly, keep in mind the two posts a day limit. I'll only be able to post o this once a day. k? thanks!

[/rules]

The Shadow Raptor Chronicles
Chapter Four
Armageddon in the Great Beyond

Mood Music for Part I

So it was, in the heavens, the great realm of the spirit world Maganog and the Spirit Guardian of the Great Valley met. And there they observed the world below. They watched the events as they unfolded, and it was as a game of chess to the two opponents. Maganog lead the mighty five, his very children behind his pawns, the massive legion of fastbiters who were being lead by the possessed Blackclaw.

But approaching the forces of Maganog from the east were other forces, forces that Maganog did not expect in his plans to destroy the valley of peace. A vast gathering of flyers, threehorns, longnecks and swimmers as well as many other creatures from the far fetches of the world.

This large group of leaf eating dinosaurs were the gatherings of the Valley Guardian himself, they were summoned through visions and dreams to accomplish what they were destined to accomplish, to defend the Great Valley from the shadows of the dark lord, and so the board was set and the pieces were in motion.

“So you’ve revealed the secret protectors of your valley.” Said Maganog, his eyes ever so watchful on the opposing fighters who were nearing his legion.

“Surprised are you?” asked the Guardian “You disappoint me, Maganog. Surely you should have been intelligent enough to know I’d have my defenses.”

“No, not surprised.” Said Maganog “Just a bit put back. If you think your forces will hold me back from my will, your more than the fool than I anticipated.”

“We shall see, Maganog.” Said the Guardian “We shall see who the fool is when this is over with.”

“You forget who I am, Guardian.” Said Maganog sagely and he began to chant

I am the bringer of nightmares
I will reveal to you the creatures of the dark.
They will bite. They will tear.
They will consume all that you know and love.
They will destroy your will to live.
I am Maganog. The Lord of Shadow.

Behold my wrath is upon you.
And you will be mine to posses.
Until the end of this age.
And your spirit, I shall soon consume.
And forever, shall you be tormented within me.
So mot it be.

“So Mot it be.” Nodded The Guardian. “We shall indeed see, my old friend.”

They both returned their glances upon the world below. The pieces on both sides were starting to join. And he two spiritual opponents watched calmly awaiting the events that would follow.

Theme Music for Part II

In a shallow valley in the Great Beyond a good ways from the Great Valley walls crept the growing shadow, a massive legion of fastbiters, their hungry eyes upon the walls, and leading them was Blackclaw, his body cursed and possessed by the power of Maganog himself.

But just beyond the hills that formed the shallow valley of stone advanced another great force.

Several flyers, lead by Pteron the Great sped over the hill and there they spied the many approaching sharpteeth

“Fall in troops!” ordered Pteron, the elderly flyer, and they dove forth towards the fastbiters in an attack formation.

As this was happening a huge line of threehorns were stomping their way over the hill, there they looked down upon their foe. Their leader Haiden stood in the far front of this line, leading his followers without the slightest hint of fear of the enemy legion.

“They shall never breach the walls of the valley.” Declared Haiden “Come, Threehorns, leave no sharptooth standing! By the will of the Guardian, attack!”

And so, it began.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC:  Sweet!  I'm in!

IC:
Kireek ran alongside his master, eyes gleaming with bloodlust.
"My lord...My herd are ready for battle.  Shall we commence the attack?"
He asked, a dark grin on his face...