The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's also very warm here in Germany... at least it's been sunny today unlike most of December :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The weather here is a bit chilly to me this morning, but most folks would say it's a pleasant cool morning.  Spring like temperatures for today's high.  Though a cold front is supposed to come in Saturday or Sunday and then it'll be more normal type temperatures or this time of year.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mild for now, considering it's Canada.  :lol

-1 to -5 C all week. I'll take it.  :yes
Nice break from last week's -20.  :slap

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We are now in the third day of extremely heavy rain, with over 6 inches having fallen thus far. and 2-3 inches more being projected in the next day  Already there has been significant flooding on side streets, and some of the flood gates are in the process of being closed in the low-lying communities.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For the first time all winter, there is finally some snow on the ground here in Vermont. Temperatures this week are expected to be around the mid 30s F, so I can't be certain with how long that snow accumulation will last.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Finally we've had a few days with frosty temperatures and snowfall. It's supposed to get warmer too soon though :(

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A lot of rain hit here in Louisiana. The two lakes nearby, Vernon and Anacoco, have flooded and they're planning on releasing the flood gates. Might have to evacuate if Bayou Anacoco gets too high from the release of the water. It's already way past the bridges and up to the roads.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The weather has turned quite nice in southern Illinois.  We are currently enjoying sunny skies and temperatures in the lower 70s.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very mild winter and spring here in Alberta. Looking at 7 to 13 C all week.

Overall it's been unseasonably warm all winter - beautiful season this year. We broke a record a few weeks ago, hitting 17 C in early February. Unheard-of.  :o  :)littlefoot

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The last winter season that wasn't too warm, was 2010... That being said, spring is knocking on my door as well though it's still rather cool (temps in the 40-50 range)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Last night it was snowing! Even the weather decided to prank me on April 1st :p Was all sunny and not too cold today actually...

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Rainy (which I love) 💗🌧
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^so do I, yep, yep, yep! ^^spike  It can be very relaxing hearing the rain fall on the roof and on the vegetation outside. But sunny weather is always appreciated as well :)

We've had both these last few days actually... spring has certainly arrived now and trees are beginning to turn green and the meadows are now dotted with flowers.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't mind the rain much. It is peaceful and nice to listen to. I also love watching thunder storms as well. They're very fun to watch.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I also love watching thunder storms as well. They're very fun to watch.
Oh yes, totally!  :lol

We have a mixture of sunny and more of less rainy days here lately. All the while, it stays more or less mild. Temperatures ranging between 55-75 ?F Still waiting for the first thunderstorm this year :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Warm and rainy. :p

25-29C in coming days and a lot of rain. I'm okay with that. Nice days, refreshing rain...How can I say no? :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's 72 degrees right now and it's a very warm night witch is good. A nice night to just sit outside for a bit.

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Let me put it this way. Hot, Hot, Hot, and more Hot.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah it's getting hot here as well. But I'm not complaining since I love the warm weather a lot.