The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Days of Rising Water

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I have managed to get this episode from a website using UTorrent, what I do not get is why it episode 18 on the list and why not shown on YTV before. The Lone Dinosaur Return episode is some time after it cause it shows Petrie's new home which means the old home was destoryed in a earilar episode.

This is rather confusing. I have been following on the website but now I believe it got some of the episodes a bit mixed up.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I thought it was an okay episode - nothing great, except a couple lines ("You may be gross, Chomper, but you our hero!") and the reactions of Petrie's siblings to Chomper.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I thought it was pretty good.  Nothing new or dramatic, but it was entertaining nevertheless.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Where did you download it from? I've been looking for it and just can't find it.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ratiasu,May 24 2007 on  04:40 PM
I thought it was an okay episode - nothing great, except a couple lines ("You may be gross, Chomper, but you our hero!") and the reactions of Petrie's siblings to Chomper.
LoL yeah the siblings are scared of chomper and i laughed when they were moving the nest and llightning struck and they got scared and hid under chomper's log then he smiles and they ran forward again.  :lol

raidpirate15

• Ruby
    • View Profile
do you know the website exactly cause i cant find it anywhere?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oops.  No I don't.  I'll try to have it on there by the end of the day.  I couldn't compress it though.  It's a huge 305mb.  If you have dialup, you can just forget it.  The maximum you can download it is 2.5mbps so it isn't too bad if you have decent internet though.  I'm uploading it now.  ETA is 4 hours. ;)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay.  I finally got it.  It's the last one on the page under "tv series downloads".

www.landbeforetime.co.nr

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorta funny seeing the reaction from Petrie's siblings whenever Chomper looked at them.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It was odd how the two stories never intertwined. Dukcy and Cera's story and Petrie and Litlefoot's story were completely and mutually exclusive (not to mention Petrie's story got all the songs). I just found it odd, usually the episodes address one story, or all the stories kinda intertwine. Oh well, still liked the episode.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Unusual, but no reason that that can't happen once in a while.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i like this epsoid it was a cool epsoid and very funny and cool when Chomper scared Prtrie's brothers and sisters i reall liked that part i think they first met eachother in this epsoid.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And the way their mother seemed oblivious to Chomper being a sharptooth or a threat, obviously trusting Chomper, even as her kids would at times huddle around her shivering in fear.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tricia learns how to swim.  She's so cute :^.^:.  Also nice to see how Cera would risk her hide by going in the water to save her sister.  Those two were cute near the end of the ep, where they were swimming together.  So sweet :^.^:!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, and funny how Tricia can now swim better then her older sister.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
that is funny because she learned so quickly and shes not a swimmer.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, learning a sport is like learning a second language.  The younger one is when they learn, the easier and faster they learn :yes.