The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 11298

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Just for clarification, Kyle is next after James, right?)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
James thrust the prop down one last time. The engine abruptly started first chopping off jame's head and sending it flying toward where Terri was. After that his mid section was chopped into mulch his legs fell over and wildly kicked around for a few seconds before they stopped the plane continued moving until it rammed into a parked plane.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"HO....LY ****!!" Tim, Terri, and Alexis shreiked at what they had just seen.

"Go, let's go, we gotta leave now!" Alexis demanded, and Terri obliged quickly.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
In the moment James was slaughtered by the plane, Jonathan froze up as if someone had placed ice down his spinal cord. He instinctively turned to face the window of the room, and asked aloud to both Luna and Zoe. "Is...is that the airport over there?"

Amy then gasped as she said, "Is that smoke?! What's going on over there?!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terri slammed on the gas pedal, and the trio made there way back into town before the authorities arrived.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A news report suddenly aired on Zoe and Luna's TV.

"A local man was sliced to shreds today at the McEdison air field," the newscaster explained, followed by an image of James being shown since his ID was on his body.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Sorry.  I've had RPGer's Block lately :bang.)

A short while later, Daisy and Lyle were at Christina's apartment.  Christina locked the door behind them.

"Make yourselves at home.  Looks like we'll be here for awhile," she said.

"Hey, is the news on?  I heard some weird story about some dude chopped up by his own plane on the radio," Lyle said.

"Yeah, it should still be on.  Or, look online," Christina said from the kitchen.  Lyle plopped down on the black leather couch and turned the TV on.  Daisy just stood and wathced the screen display the news.  Sure enough, after a couple of minutes, the news of James' death was reported.

"Holy s***," Lyle gasped when he saw James' photograph pop up on the screen.  "Christina, come look at this!"  Christina came out as she cracked a can of Pepsi open.

"Oh, s***.  That's one of the folks that was at the museum with us," Christina spoke up.

"That makes two that are dead now," Lyle replied.

"Looks like we not only have a vengeful psychopath on our hands, but a vengeful psychopath becoming a freakin' serial killer," Christina said with disgust.  Daisy remained silent as she continued to stare at the TV, her color all drained out of her.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think we should head to Luna and Zoe's place," Terri said between pants, still not completely accepting what she had just witnessed.

"Whatever, let's just go..." Alexis gulped.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When Christina noticed the others were upset, she snatched the clicker from Daisy.

"This s***'s too disturbing.  I'm turnin' it off unless y'all wanna watch," Christina spoke up.

"Nah," Lyle replied.

"Works for me," Daisy agreed.  With that, Christina turned off the TV.

"Whose up for a game of some sort?" she asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the trio drove down the road, they could see some ambulances and cop cars dashing towards the airport.

"Tim...."  Alexis started to say, feeling a little accusatory, but then said, "Ah, forget it."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jonathan looked over at Amy, Zoe, and Luna and asked, "Does...anyone else have...that imminent doom feeling running down their spines right now?"

Amy gave a short gasp as she stared out the window.
"Oh...I'm glad I'm not the only one." she commented in reply to Jonathan's statement. She then looked to Zoe and Luna and asked, "What do we do now? Just sit here and wait?!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Look, I don't know alright!?" Zoe snapped back, but then stopped for a moment "Sorry for snapping like that, I just don't know what to actually do, I mean, by the time we get there, it might be already too late"

Luna gave a bit of a nod as well "Yeah" she looked to Zoe, to which Zoe sat down beside Luna, allowing Luna to rest her own head upon Zoe's shoulder.

(OOC: Sorry for forgetting about this one, didn't mean to XD also, who's next on the list?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Kyle, the security guard.)

Kyle, now technically unemployed, was resting at his home. "I need a freaking drink..." he sighed to himself, after all the madness that had gone down at the museum.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jonathan was running through a list of who was at the museum when everything went downhill and he snapped his fingers in a moment of crystal clear realization. "We need to have everyone who was at the museum meet here immediately!"

Amy looked over and asked, "Why what's so important? Other than the fact that...." and suddenly she too caught onto what the young boy was getting at. "We...we were all at the museum when that other kid said we were all going to die! And one by one...I...I think we're being picked off!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kyle figured he could work on repairing his roof to take his mind off from the collapsing of the museum.

Tim pulled up back to his and his sister's house.

"I don't what's going on here," he told Terri and Alexis, "But I didn't cause this."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Bump, I don't wanna let this rp die. No pun intended.  :DD )

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever is happening," Alexis said, "There's an explanation. Pure coincidences. Tragic, but they are are things that just happened, Tim!"

"You sure?" Tim replied