The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Idea

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah.  Well, the Vultures did contact at least the Boston Guardian forces, then.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Guards and the British were talking to each other on long-range, but the conversation between the colonel and his officers weren't on radio.  So what the Guards and the REF were saying before the Vultures came in could've been heard, but the REF didn't respond to the Vultures.

But didn't you say the Vulture Squadron was in Colorado?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By the time of that conversation, they had probably hit close to the East coast.  About Kentucky area probably.  Remember, they're a light, fast group.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So the plan is for us to gather in one place eventually?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So we've got that message from Vultures, Mirumoto?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry it took me long.  So yeah, both our groups got that message.