The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 24953

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
WAAAHOOO!!!! FLYER PARTY TIME!!!!! *dances*
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
LOL, looks like I missed the flyer party.

I gotta admit, I'm revealing much more about Redback and Tero than I meant to!

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
I know annoying children is the last thing Tero needs right now, so if my post is as ill advised as I know it might be, all I ask is that you maybe give Petrie time to haul them back :lol

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm glad Devon and Pterano are gonna help me make Tero and Fury feel better.

I wonder where they were gonna fly off to?  

I also wonder what time of day it is, too? I guess it's either late in the afternoon or the evening...and we're still only on the second day of the story..we've been on the same day since January..but that's ok.

I can't wait until bedtime  :D ...I hope there's enough room for everyone. Of course, i'm gonna snuggle up next to my dad Rinkus in his bed, and maybe drift off to sleep listening to his heartbeat.

(Rinkus and I will still massage each other's backs before bed.) Devon can sleep with Pterano in his bed. I'd love to see Petrie and Harper to be all snuggled in one of the beds, too. They're tiny. There'll be enough room in one of those beds for them to sleep in. Petrie and Harper are so cute!  :DD

When I woke up when the day started It was just me, Luke, Pterano, Rinkus, and Sierra...

We've met Artie, Tero, Devon, Redback, Petrie, Harper, Fury, and (i think his name was Zin), and I've been adopted by Rinkus all in the same day. Wow! We've had quite a day so far!

Also, I want to grab a tiny fish snack before bed. But first, we gotta help Tero and Fury feel better.  :yes

And there still could be another bad conflict on the horizon affecting Devon when Sierra comes back to the cave! Uh-Oh!  :unsure:

But don't worry, Pterano'll be right there to protect him. Pterano is Devon's true father.

Sierra may be the biological father, but he doesn't act like a father to Devon whatsoever. He's cold, mean, careless, selfish, and nasty. He's horrible at being a father. In fact, I say he's not a father at all.

Pterano is Devon's true father. (And I will always believe that, too)

A father flyer must love, care, protect, be fun, helpful, understanding, and always be there for their son..ALWAYS, no matter what!  And that's just what Pterano does. He is the PERFECT father!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I agree completely. Excellent pointing Jared. I love Pterano and Devon as much as you do, Jared. They are the perfect father and son. In fact, they've got a bond so strong, Sierra wasn't gunna try and break them up...well he can try, but  he'll only get his butt kicked.  :lol

But then again, Devon did give Sierra another chance because Pterano had taught him to do that. So Sierra just might be a better father this time.

But if he doesn't and tries to abuse Devon, then Pterano's gunna kick his butt.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
welcome, mr redtooth! Long time no see! I thought you were never gunna show up.  :DD

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Redtooth  :D  It's gonna be good to have you back in the story again!

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm jealous your exams are over - mine seem to be taking years  :anger  Once they're over, I can be more active in the RP again.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
I know how you feel, but they'll be over soon  :DD

Now, anyone care to give me an idea of what going on so I can try and fit into the RP?  :lol:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quite a lot happened. I'll make a simplified list:

*We (i.e Luke, Jared, Pterano, Rinkus and Sierra) met Artie, a blue Pteranodon played by trulyfantasticme.
*Met Devon, Sierra's son, also played by trulyfantasticme, who views Pterano as his father rather than Sierra.
*Met Redback (a sharptooth), Tero ( a flyer who never speaks) and Zin, all played by Allicloud.
*Met Fury, an archaeopteryx with a mysterious past, played by The Great Valley Guardian.
*Met Petrie and Harper (his sister), played by Mama's Girl.
*Sierra feels angry at Pterano for bonding with his son, but at the same time he wants to make amends with Devon.
*Jared is adopted by Rinkus as his son.
*While Jared is hugging Rinkus for adopting him, Tero remembers something from his past and has an angry fit on the ground.

That's where we're up to - like I said this list is simplified so I may have missed something, but that's about the gist of what happened  :yes

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ahh so I see other dinosaurs besides pterasaurs have entered haha.

Perhaps Roger could make an entrance, since you and jrd89 have read my FanFic (I think lol) I think you two would like that  :lol

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ahhh... I too can't wait for the night to arrive in the RP. I have a few surprises for Fury and the others. :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is a really cool RP. I've kinda been following it. I was thinking of a way that I could maybe take part in this RP too, and I have a little idea.

I'd like to bring Chomper in, but a slightly older Chomper that lives in the Mysterious Beyond now, since he was asked to leave the Great Valley on account of getting too big. I was thinking of Chomper meeting the group of flyers during one of his hunts, and then he decides to join the strange group for awhile. I think Petrie would be the only one that knows him, right?

Does that sound good?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wholeheartedly endorse this idea! :DD Ultimately, I know the decision is up to you, Jared, as it's your RP, but vonboy joining as Chomper has my endorsement! :DD

And Sierra has arrived back at the cave! I wonder how this is going to go down.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Go for it Vonboy! Redback could use another sharptooth to talk to.

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah Petrie would be the only one who knows Chomper, though in my working through the lack of continuity to atleast imagine it makes sense Harper would be everywehere that Petrie's siblings are shown ;) I guess she would be familiar with him from like Days of Rising Waters and such, or atleast heard of her odd brother's sharptooth friend :lol but yeah Petrie would be the one in utter joy at seeing him :DD

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah. Petrie would be happy to see Chomper...

And Allicloud made a great point. Redback really could use another sharptooth to talk to. Chomper and Redback would get along great together  ;) I support your suggestions. Yes. Chomper can join the RP. It'll be neat to have two sharptooth friends..and Petrie'll be excited to see Chomper, too.

And Pterano: Yeah. Now that Sierra's back, I wonder how this is gonna go down, too.  :unsure:

Great Valley Guardian: Ooooh! I can't wait for those surprises coming up at night... I'm sure that'll be neat and exciting!

But anyways....yes, Vonboy can go ahead and join in the RP and play Chomper. I'd like to see how he and Redback will get along.  :)