The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2013 Awards- Tiebreakers

Nick22 · 27 · 4208

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, all RP-ers, come and vote again! :p

That's okay Starfall :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Whoa! I didn't see that one coming  :wow

My choice is very limited  :blink: but that's not the reason why I vote for this member. LoyfeCycleProtector has earned my respect because of his great contributions to my RP as well as to some others. Whenever I didn't know, what to do next, he helped me. Therefore he gets my vote. Besides, voting for myself would be... unfair. He deserves this award more than I do... not only because I already got two of them  :rolleyes:
Inactive, probably forever.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm voting for StarFall anyway. He's a diligent and reliable RP'er who (best of all) is capable of taking constructive criticism. We had an incident at the end of Darwin's Soldiers where the others didn't agree with a plot twist, and StarFall took it gracefully, allowed the change, and continued the RP to the end.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sticking to my old vote and voting for Ducky123. If it weren't for his Great Plague RP, I wouldn't even be RPing as much as I am now. I've said it time and time again, but he's got some killer leadership skills: at times when I think the RP is about to grind to a halt, he gets everyone together and instills new life in the RP. He's active in discussions, ferrying ideas, and on top of all that, his posts are really great! So, there's my tie breaker vote.

And Starfall, even though you're abstaining, I gotta give a shout out to you too. I love roleplaying with you, especially in the House Madness RP.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the Roleplay Gamer Award, my original choice was StarfallRaptor, but because of his abstinence from this award - which is a shame, but I respect his choice - I would like to transfer my vote to Ducky123 for kickstarting me in the Roleplay section of the GoF this year around. The Great Plague is always one of the first threads I look under when I come on here, now.
Ducky has shown himself to be a capable leader and he weaves his stories and posts with simple intricacies (rather an oxymoron there, I realize :p) and fun twists. His cheerful posts certainly call to mind the actual Ducky, and I'm certainly honored to be a member of his Roleplay.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For the Roleplayer Award it is a hard vote since I'd like to vote for all 3.  But I can only vote for 1 and after thinking about it for a few days I decided to vote for Ducky123 .  Though it was hard to narrow my choice down to 1 vote, and that is why it is taking me this long before I vote.  I choose Ducky123 since till recently the lbt rp section of rp area had not had a lbt rp for quite a while as I recall, till recently.  One of the reasons is the Great Plague rp happening there now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm switching my  vote to LOYCECYCLEPROTECTOR. hes done a good job with joining the madness and emyreil rps, and i think that deserves recognition. since starfsll has recused himself, it came down to loyce who i know beter than i do ducky.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: