The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34746

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Why don't you come and talk to the Elder? maybe he can shed some light your cloud" Redstar suggested

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I still don't trust him.. Redstar, It will be awhile before I make up my mind." Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can not trust him if you wish but he never lied in his life and never took in conflicts. the Elder of the Red Dragons is a very peaceful sort and he just don't trust Wizzins cause of what some did in his past, it not directed at you personally and he taken a good leap of faith to let you even step foot there." Redstar stands up as Stripetail turned away.

"Stripetail the Elder trust you enough to use the ruby and come before him. if you don't trust him what does that tell about you and your furture of trusting others?" Redstar caught him off when saying that and Stripetail turned around to see Redstar was gone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It tells me I've become cynical." Stripetail replied quietly and he walked away, ccrystal in hand.
_
Lunch time came and the entire school assemblied in the Mess Hall to eat. Tristan sat at a table and opened his lunch. As he was about to estart eating he saw eva coming in. "hi Eva! Come over here and sit by me!" He called out.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sorry but I like to sit alone and think about this by myself. Sorry but I have to decline Tristan" Eva said then sit down alone on a table.

Nova sat on the otherside of the table of Tristan sitting at "Is it me or does it sound like she got alot on her mind?" Nova questioned then said "I'm Nova." he put a claw hand out to Tristan "I hope we can be friends" he grin a little trying to not show any of his sharp fangs in the snout knowing that many don't like very sharp fangs showing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's a possibility. why are you here? wE don't usually admit dragons, they usually are trained at Dragomalin University." Tristan said. "as For Eva, yeah, I think she does. After Lunch I'll go ask her. Direct, perhaps, but I'm her friend."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wanted to learn your styles of magic and dad asked the Headmaster directly about it and I was allowed to join." Nova answered the question. "But I wonder if this taste good" Nova looked at the food and took a try of it. "Not bad"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well good luck, usually, you start at first year, white level. Why did you get to pass the first 9 years?" Tristan said, curious. "Did you test out of it or something?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"well if I was to talk to you it would take till this afternoon to tell you. in short I did the year 1 to 9 exams and passed them all with A grades so I was put in Year 10 to see how a Red Dragon like me fairs in the highest of teaching on magical skills" Nova replied to Tristan.

A group of students walk by and one turn his tray right on top of Nova "Opps sorry about that, I didn't watch where I Was going. reddy" He laughed and the others did as they walked by. Nova took the tray off his head putting it to the side and using a little skill he learned the scales glowed red and the left overs that was on top of him burned to ashes and then nothing.

"I guess I am the new pick toy for bullies" Nova shook his head a little "It just shows they are afraid to face the real music" Nova muttered a little.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Challenge them to a duel, that's how we settle disputes here" Tristan whispered. "You do know how to duel, right?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I do. I think I could seriously overwhelm them with what skills I know and none of it is magic, it basic dragon skills and they help advoid getting even touched by a single magical attack of defence" Nova whispered back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You have to use our magic through, its the rules. so challenge them! I'll be your second. I won the school championship last year, so I'm pretty good' Truistan said proudly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nova remembered something that his father said once. 'if you get bullied I put a little something in to make sure it don't happen again.' Nova turned around the bullies that just picked on him about to leave when they opened it and stood the headmaster. "My father must of told the Headmaster this might happen on the first day." Nova smirked. "look like the headmaster saw the whole thing."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'So! Picking on the transfer eh, Dulles?' headmaster Donovan said sternly. "I was told this might happen. 'We were going to challenge them to a duel sir" Tristan spoke up quickly. The bullies looked at him. "to settle this...sir"
_
'Sir... yes... we were just heading out to the dueling rounds to ger ready." Dulles, who had dumped his try onto nova, said nervously. 'Fine, I will let you settle this through the time-honored means of dueling. But If you lose Dulles, you will get detention for a week. Am I clear?' Donovan said.  
_ "Yes sir.' Dulles nodded shaikily and he and the others raced out of the room, and headed for the Dueling fields.
_
 I'm sorry Nova for all this. your father feared something like this might happen" The Headmaster said sadly.  "Unfortunately he was proven right.  Good luck at the duel, I will oversee it. See you at the dueling grounds." The Headmaster turned and walked away.
_
"A week's worth of detention? Whew! That's a stern punishment!  detention means you have to write down old texts while shackled to the floor, for ten hours!" Tristan shivered. "I knew a guy that got two weeks of that, and he was awreck afterwords. Let's go kick some butt!" he got up from the table.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nova stood up calmly "I will end it without harm and in one move, no need for butt kicking." Nova walked out to the Dualing arena and Tristan wondered what he was talking about and followed him they soon arriving there.

Dulles already standing there waiting for him to come and Nova stood on his side "Dulles please take the punishment. you don't stand a chance against what I learned." Nova spoke out then look up at the Headmaster standing at the over view stand. "Sir this is a serious disadvantage. He not skilled enough to take a dual against me. I wish it was a joke but it not"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Nova, to make it fair, you may only use magics that we use. As for Dulles, he's a very good duelist. last year he finished fourth in the male tournament. So on the contrary he is very skilled. You may indeed win, but it will not be nearly as one-sided as you think." Donovan replied.
_"i can handle whatever magics you throw at me "Dulles snarled. "how many points will be given headmaster? "
_ The Leadmaster looked at both of them. 'Each of your will recieve 9000." The dueling devices activated and 3 rings appeared on both sides of the field. 'Nova , you may go first. However, according to the nrules, you cannot wipe out  dulles in a single turn, those rules were amended to prevent one-sided duels. Now go" Donovan gestured and the field glowed brightly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nova took his stand and opened his claw hand "I warn you even without dragon magic this is still very one sided" he didn't say anything else but the spell formed a red orb the sat in the middle of the arena just sitting there a pool of lava forming. "This is learned in your school but a very hard skill, by the next turn this will be a field of of a volcano no matter what you do" he said not showing a smile just focused on it

"Ins't that Red Lava headmaster? that a hard skill to master isn't it?" One of Dulles friends spoke out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed. You were not exageerating your abilities Nova" The headmaster said calmly. As a Wizard of considerable power and experience, he was used to strange occurances. "The effect increases dragons powers equal to the number of dragons played. So let's say you have 4 dragons on the field. The dragons will quadruple in power."
_
"A really powerful effect, But one that I can use as well.' Dulles said. "because I have 3 dragons in my hand. Minos Dragon Terros Dragon, and Dragon of light, Each has a strength of 1500, but thanks to your spell, they triple in power. Each is worth 4500 now. dulles played the three dragon in attack mode. "Since the rules prevenmt me from attacking in the first turn, I place 2 facedown and end my turn." Your move Reddy"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nova didn't flinch a little "YOu've bullied the wrong dragon and I don't even have to attack to win or do anything" Nova said "I don't even need a card since your two face downs are now burning" Dulles looked to see the cards burn up to nothing before his eyes. "Lava field has a extra ability it destorys all magic cards that to aid your monsters or defend your life points and only one card can withstand it" he showed the back side of it "but I won't use it" Nova put it back in the deck and put the cards away.

Redstar watched from a far 'Dragons won't attack him kid, Red Dragons are the ruby of peace and not even the darkest dragon would harm a red dragon it would bring them bad luck in magical beliefs' Redstar thought and wait for the next move to come.

"Dulles it your turn" Nova spoke

"Ha Dulles he crazy, he acting so mighty that he think he'd going to win with nothing. finish him with your dragons!" Dulles other friend yelled out the others cheering him on now

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Dulles smiled. those cards you destroyed weren't magic. They were traps. But apparently it doesn't matter, they were destroyed all the same. Now, " He paused as he drew a hand. "I'm going to wipe you out. First I sacrifice two of my dragons. This will allow me to draw another card.  "Now I play Power Transfer. This transfers the power of my remaining dragon to another monster in my hand. My dragon is destroyed, but my new monster gains its power. Meet Lava Fiend. It normally has 1200 points, but it now has 5700. And since its made of lava, the change of field will suit it quite nicely. lava Fiend Attack him now!" The Fiend struck Nova, hurling him backwards against the shield surrounding the field. Nova's total dropped to 3300.  Next i'll use The Fiend special effect... By discarding the rest of my hand, I inflict 2500 more  points of damage to you" Nova went down to 800. That will end my turn. Your move. I hope you actually draw some cards this time , the whole point of the duel is use cards and combine them with spells and strategy." Dulles said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: