The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

School's Out!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, now that college courses and high school years are wrapping up, what do y'all plan to do this summer, aside from taking summer courses?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
More LBT Projects! :D I get so much done over the summer and I greatly improve my understanding of computer concepts.  By the end of the summer, I look back at the experience I had with computers when summer started and I ask myself "Could I really have been so inexperienced?" B) Summer is a great time for me.  I don't have to worry about such irrelevant things like school.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
1.Work, work, work and work!  :P: It's true that I'll work, maybe not that much!
2. Fishing, wandering in Norway, amusement parks, bathing in my lake, being with friends! In short words, SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!! I LOVE IT!
And hopefully, if all works out, I'll maybe meet with another memeber here!  :lol:
3. And ofcourse...LBT LBT LBT LBT X a unlimited number!  B)

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not going to school this summer, 'cuz I'm going to Europe :D.  I will be working hard as always and may even volunteer at one of the local state parks to gain some valuable experience(I'm pursuing a career as a park ranger B)).  Last but certainly not least, I will continue to be on the GOF and perhaps focus on a longer LBT fanfic ;).  That's my summer plan so far :yes.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
All I'm planning on doing is spending time here, playing video games, and doing swim team.  (Every morning at 6. :x )

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm not going to take any Summer courses. I've decided not to because I need a break from all the work, although I'm continuing private Piano lessons. Aside from that, I will catch up on my personal writing and art projects, working in my job, and helping out in an Independent Arts Festival coming in July. Of course, I'll still be able to visit this forum and chat with you all.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
hmm, to be honest, many things. I am going to make a trip with a ship with me and my family. Maybe, I¥ll meet lillefoot too. Hope everything works out fine bro :yes . And maybe I¥ll visit a german member of the forum, Guido, too.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Work work and more work.  No real vacations at all.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Since this topic is mostly irrelevant to my current status, I'll just post a few blurbs and then be on my merry way...

Timehopper, you say you play the Piano?  So do I, although I'm not very skilled, and I don't take lessons.  (The thing's all out of tune; besides being tuned a half-note too low, it also progresses more out of tune the further up on the board you go!  It's a mess...  A 1920s Ivers and Pond - Boston.)

EDIT: Ahh, Nimrod, I heard about you possibly meeting Lillefot!  I do hope that goes well for you; have fun!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Summer is the only time I feel alive.  Sorta sucks too cuz I hate the sun and the heat.  When I'm going through school days, it feels like I'm the walking dead.  I just sit in the chair they tell me to sit in, I write down what they order me to, I go where they want me to go, I eat when they want me to eat, I'm silent when they want my silence, and I pretend to have the emotions they want me to have.  School is a living H***.  I love it when they let me out of my shackles, even though I am still a captive in this world and they can call me back whenever they want.  School is the jail cell and life is the prison grounds.  Although I will never be a totally free individual, it's nice to leave the cell for a little while.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, I got that almost exact feeling, landbeforetimelover.  I know exactly what you're going through, buddy.  Just hold your head up.  It can't go on forever...  Heck, I barely graduated when I did...

EDIT: Yeah, I don't like the heat either.  And the sun does get to ya after a while.  Sun blindness and stuff...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm not going to be doing much this Summer, except maybe destroying my eyes with video games or something in that area. My life is never exciting. :rolleyes:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll be playing video games, probably look for a job now that im going to college next school year.

I for one loved high school, and the 3 years have flown by quite smoothly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like for some summer will be a wild fun time.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...It sure was for me, back in the day.  But, in my case, when all you've been doing is having fun, it really kicks into survival mode after a while.  It's not very much fun, anymore; it's just surviving until things kick up again.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Lessie

*Summer School (it's not real summer school, but it's more of a social skills thing...'cause I have asburgers)
* Bible camp with my church youth. What am I looking most forward to? Lots and LOTS of stars in the sky B)
* Possibly Colorado (YAY)
* Ohio (YAY! I request the Columbus Zoo! FLUFFYYYY  :D )
* Possibly Washington DC (Big yay. My cousin got a job there while we were at the Columbus Zoo's gift shop. I'll get to go see the White House! She lives a few blocks away from it)
* California (IhopeIhopeIhopeIhope)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun, good luck.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh.  You have Aspergers, too, Ptyra?  Well, that's nifty.  Hey, if you're in Colorado, maybe we can meet up sometime! :DD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,May 8 2008 on  10:10 PM
Oh.  You have Aspergers, too, Ptyra?  Well, that's nifty.  Hey, if you're in Colorado, maybe we can meet up sometime! :DD
Say wwwwhat?  Holy smokies!  Three's a crowd :wave!