The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A metal Puzzle

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi all.
A friend of my mother just came from England, and visited us, she brought a a metal puzzle to me:

That little metal thing at the middle, its the metal puzzle, the objective is to separate the two from each other, I started to try to do it, after some time,that was becoming annoying, and then, I realiazed that, that metal puzzle was one the easy ones, only the first degree of difficulty:

ÿeasy peasy(Mines this one :blink: )

ÿÿLemon Squeezy

ÿÿÿGetting tricky

ÿÿÿÿRather tricky

ÿÿÿÿÿTaking the Micky(I hope that I will never see this one :lol )

This can drive you insane, when you think that you have finnaly found a way after all that hard work...... :slap  the only thing you find is another dead end.

Ps:I still haven't done it!!! :p , neither did my family  :lol , maibe he can do it, well, will see.
Gonna try to do it again :smile

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had one of those cursed things and I couldn't do it for the life of me! I just didn't understand it, and most of the time I was just randomly moving it around, hoping to find a loop-hole. I can't see how anybody can actually figure those out through pure logic. It always looks like two pieces of metal that aren't coming apart, no matter what you do :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember those.  Those had a short term fad here in this city, then seemed to vanish.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 An uncle had lots of those, I remember playing with them, they are very fun... and tricky, and sometimes very hard, and sometimes not so hard :smile .

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, yes.  The Metal Brain Teaser Puzzles! :D

The level of frustration one can get from them is as famous as the old Rubix Cube. (I can't even solve THAT dang thing.) I actually learned to make teasers like this once back in Junior High.  They are SO simple to make and SO tough to figure out.

Of course, I'm sure the answer is on the internet somewhere.  Just Google and there's a good chance it'll pop up. ;)

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lol I finnaly figured it out, but then I joined the two again, and now I can't take them again,  :p , ho well, at least i did it once^^